Confessions - Chapter 102

-Good luck on trying to threaten the saddle agent, Sofia. – Rylee says and Sofia looks at her deadly in the eyes. – I told you I would be your karma. – She says and the officers take Sofia away.

          Not so far from there, Jeno's heart runs fast after you pulled him for a kiss. You bend your head as your arms instantly climb onto his shoulders. His hands hold you close by the waist as you deepen the kiss. You finally said it. You finally showed to him what you were feeling since a long time ago. He let himself melt in your touch as thousands of feelings surrounded you two.

          You pull away, catching your breath, just for him to cup your face again and peck your lips many times. He couldn't help it. He missed you so much that it's exploding inside him. You hug him tight, hiding on his neck like you always love to do. You go on tiptoes, leaning your weight on him as he smells your hair, feeling your essence.

-I like you, Jeno. – You say, hugging him. – I like you more than anything. More than I ever liked someone. – You say and he chuckles, pulling away.

          You missed so much that eye smile, and being the reason for it is the best sensation in the world.

          Before he could say anything more, he hears someone calling him.

-Mr. Jeno Lee! – A man says and he turns around. – You still must finalize the steps for your registration. – He says and Jeno looks back at you with a disappointed face. You chuckle, caressing his cheek.

-Go! We can talk later. – You say and he sighs.

-You're gonna wait for me, right? Will you not disappear again? – He asks and you shake your head.

-I promise. I'll wait for you. – You say and he nods, walking away.

          You smile seeing him going, but he suddenly stops, running to you again. You make a confused face, not getting why he is coming back. He gets to you and cups your face again, giving you more wet pecks on your lips. You giggle, reciprocating his kisses.

-Now I'm going. Wait for me! – He shouts from afar and you laugh, biting your bottom lip. You did it. You confessed to him, and now you have a good feeling that it's all going to be okay.

          Walking on the opposite direction, you notice two people coming towards you. It's Jeno's mom and Yu. The eyes of the little girl spot you and she opens a wide smile, letting go of her mom's hand to run to you.

-Sisteeer! – She shouts, opening her arms for you to take her. You lift her up and she hugs you tight.

-Hello, my angel. Long time no see. – You say chuckling.

          Seeing his mom getting closer, you put Yu down, feeling nervous by what her reaction will be. It was not on Jeno's plans to dance with you today, and by her last reaction when you were at her house, she must not be happy to see you there. You gulp, thinking about what you should say.

-U-Uhm... Mrs. Lee, I'm so sorry for showing up like that. I was really not planning this and- - You were saying, but you were suddenly surprised by her giving you a hug. You stop talking and freeze, taking some seconds to hug her back.

-Thank you. – His mom says, still hugging you tight. – I'm the one who should say sorry. – She pulls away, looking at your face. – Yu told me about Sofia. Sorry to have treated you that way. And thank you for protecting him even so. – She says and you nod smiling.

          Some hours later, Jeno finally finishes with all the process for registration. It took longer than he thought. He had to wait for all the auditions to finish. After Sofia was arrested, the judge excluded her from the list of approved students and chose another participant in her place. It was the first time it had happened in all Joffrey's audition history, and that shocked Jeno too. He never thought Sofia would dare to do something like that, even with her toxic personality, but now this is not his problem anymore, and it brings a huge relief to him. Now, the only thing he has in his head is the fact that you came back to him.