Avoiding You - Chapter 107

You finish your classes for the day. Finally, everything is coming back to normal. You passed the exams you needed for now, you did your group works and the year is close to the end. Turning back on time, this was for sure the craziest year of your whole life. You went through a lot at once. Everything just spin 180° and now nothing is the same, but thinking about it while passing by the halls feels funny. Looking ahead, your eyes spot Jeno walking towards you, and a wide smile grows on your face. He makes all that worth it.

-Hey, baby! – You say, running and jumping on his open arms. His mouth lets out a low groan as he takes you with his hands intertwined on your back, slightly lifting you up.

-Hello, my love. – He says with an eye smile, and you feel your feet touching the floor. – How were the classes? Has the annoying teacher finally given us some freedom? – He says, giving you a peck on the lips and starting to walk.

-You talk like he was annoying you too. – You joke, and he chuckles with a smirk.

-He was, though. The holiday is almost arriving, and he can't stop picking on you, so you had to leave early in the morning and not stay longer with me on bed that day. – He says and you scoff, rolling your eyes.

-Well, we no longer have this problem. I handed him the work today and he passed me. – You say and Jeno looks at you.

-Oh, really? Congratulations! Now, to celebrate, - He says, letting go of your hand and pulling you closer by your waist. – You could sleep over at mine this time. – He whispers and you laugh.

-Uhm... - You pretend to think about it. – What is there to do? – You ask, looking at him.

-Netflix and chill? – He jokes and you gasp, pushing his face away with your fingers.

-Lee Jeno, is that all you think about? – You say in a playful tone, and he shows his eye smile again, as if he is that innocent like he looks.

-Why so against movies and cuddling? – He joked too, and you laugh.

-Fine. See you tonight, then. – You say, grabbing his chin and stealing a peck from his lips.

Checking the time on her cellphone, Rylee snorts, bumping the tip of her foot on the floor. She is having a slight feeling she is going to regret the choice she made some days ago. Just like she said, in order to kill her needy time, she posted a picture on her stories and contacted a random guy who commented it on her DM. This way she would reassure she won't fall for any gentle act Jaemin did to her. She just needs to come back to her normal life. No compromise, and no love.

A car parks next to the sidewalk, and a boy comes out, closing the door behind him as a wide smirk appears on his face.

-Hello, doll. – He says walking closer and Rylee frowns at the nickname.

-Hi. You're late. – She says sighing.

-I know. My bad. I had some stuff to do, but don't worry, I'm gonna make it up to you. – He gets to her and pulls her, giving her a peck on the lips. Rylee is taken by surprise, backing away. This guy is surely too hasty in his acts. – Come on, let's go. – He winks at her, calling her to go to the car. Rylee sighs deeply, following him.

They get in the car and the guy turns to her.

-So? What do you wanna do, doll? – He asks as his eyes check her out.

-First of all, I want you to stop calling me that. Second, I don't know. Maybe we could go to the cinema and eat something. – Rylee says and the guy looks up thinking.

-It's a good idea, but I think it would be even better if we went to my house instead. I mean, there are plenty of options for movies there, very different from the cinema. There's food there too. And we could have the space just for us, you know. – He says with a smirk. By his tone, she is sure she would open his fridge and only see bottles of beer and an empty water glass in there. Not that he was really interested in eating something and watching a movie.