The Last Game Starts - Chapter 48

-I was thinking if I could ask you something. – You say giggling and he looks at you with suspicious eyes.

-Anything for you. What do you want? – He asks and you stop walking, making him stop too.

-Can you give me a pig back ride? – You say and he chuckles.

-Sure. – He says turning around and squatting down as you jump excited. You get closer to him, now feeling a little unsure.

-Are you sure? I think I'm kinda heavy tho. – You say and he grins.

-Come up. – He says and you smile.

          Holding on his shoulders, you pass your legs around his waist and he puts his hands under your tights. He stands up fast making you let out a low gasp. He starts to walk and you giggle liking the experience.

-Are you comfortable? – He asks and you hum confirming.

           You hug his from behind feeling the essence of his cologne on his neck. How could someone smell so good after dancing and running? You don't know. Feeling too tempted, you leave a slight peck on the back of his neck and you can see immediately his skin shivering, making you grin.

-Don't do that. You're gonna fall. – He says laughing, but that only made you want to do it even more.

-Oooh, so you are sensible on your neck. – You joke.

-No. I'm not. – He says back and you smirk, leaving a bunch of pecks on his nape.

-Y/n... - He scolds you, not want you to know he is actually enjoying it a lot. You giggle hugging him again.

-Okay, I'll stop now. – You say leaning on his shoulder.

-Are you nervous for today's game? – He asks and you pout thinking.

-Nah. Maybe just because of the shots. It can hurt a bit if you are too close. – You say sighing.

-Take care there. – He says and you nod.

-Yes, sir. You too. – You say and he smiles.

          After some minutes, you get to the place. Jeno lets you down before meeting the family and you two finally are ready to start the match. From the other side, Julian rolls his eyes seeing you sneaking up with a naughty smile on your face. ''Does she not even care about the games anymore because of him? What does he have of so different that I don't?'' He asks himself mentally. Before, all you had in mind during the vacation were the games, but since Jeno appeared in your life, Julian noticed how much you've changed.

-Julian, I don't want to play this game anymore. - Rylee wakes Julian up from his thoughts and he sighs heavily.

-Rylee, we are here now. You should have told me before. - He says annoyed.

-I did tell you, but you don't listen to me. I'm afraid of these guns. I heard that they hurt. - She says crossing her arms.

-Just hide somewhere then. When my family win the match, you can come back. - He says and she arches an eyebrow.

-Well, you should stay with me and protect me, shouldn't you? - She asks.

-I have no time to protect you just because you can't take a stupid bullet made of silicone, Rylee. I must win the match. - He says and she scoffs.

-Why are you talking like that? You've been so pissed lately. Is this game more important to you than me? Is that what you are saying? - She asks and he looks at her.

-Stop stressing me, Rylee. Why can't you do it if you know it's important for me, ugh? Maybe you are the one who is taking your priorities over me. - He says and she clicks her tongue.