Truth Or Dare - Chapter 94

-Don't worry. No secrets will leave this party tonight. – Sofia says, looking deeply at your eyes. She was sending you a message. She doesn't want you to say anything about her. Just by her gaze, you knew. She was threatening you.

-Alright! Then, let's not hold back, guys! Let's start! – The boy says, and you sigh deeply. You are already regretting having participated of this game. – There's the rule: we spin the roulette to know is gonna answer and if it's truth or dare. If you don't answer, you drink. If you answer, the shot will stay on the table for the next person. If two people answered, there will be two shots for the next person. Got it? – The boy asks and you all nod.

          The game starts by the roulette's spin. Your eyes travel by the object and by Sofia's eyes, knowing there will soon be problems on your back.
          The roulette spins and stops as the others make questions one to another. It wasn't very deep since it seemed that they didn't know each other. Shallow questions and simple challenges were being made and shots were being taken, until it got to your turn.

-Truth! Britney asks Y/n a question. – The boy says, and you sigh, looking at the girl on the other side of the circle.

-Uhm... - The girl thinks which question she should do. – Well, I believe that a big part of the people here followed the big drama between you, Rylee and Jeno some time ago. You and Jeno were the perfect couple of the university. So, I'm curious. Why did you break up? – Britney says and your heart starts to bump faster.

          You glance at Jeno and Sofia. If that girl just knew what is in the middle of that question, she wouldn't have asked. The answer is not simple, and you can't tell the truth and say everything about Sofia there. Her gaze towards you already shows you that. But you can't lie too, especially when Jeno is in front of you, looking like he wants to know what you're going to answer. After all, he still doesn't know, to this day, why you moved away from him in such way.
          You reach out your hands and take the shot cup. You take it in one go, avoiding Sofia's and Jeno's gaze.

-Wow... I think someone has secrets that they don't want to tell. – The boy says, and the group let's out an "ooh" sound. – Okay. Let's move on! – He says and spins the roulette again. – Truth! Joe asks to Sofia. – The guy looks at Sofia and smiles.

-Sofia, some days ago some rumors came that you and a girl had a fight and she was expulsed because of that. Why did you fight? – Joe asks and you smirk. Sofia's eyes glance at you and you straighten your gaze. You know she wouldn't say the truth too. Taking the cup, she also takes the shot, letting everybody confused.

-Uhm... I think we will need more vodka here, guys. These girls are too mysterious. – The boy says, and the others laugh. The roulette spins again. – Truth. Francis asks Jaemin. – He says.

-Alright! – The girl says excited. – Okay, I think I speak for any girl here. A lot of us want to know. Some rumors between you and Y/n started on the newspaper. Are you on a relationship right now? – The girl asks, and you gulp. Jaemin chuckles.

-No. We're not dating. – Jaemin says as Jeno observes you two.

-Woah, really? But do you like someone? – The girl asks again.

-Hey, hey! You already made a question. No cheating in this game- – The boy with the microphone says, but he is interrupt by Jaemin.

-Yes. I like Y/n. – Jaemin says, and everybody widens their eyes and shouts. You look fast at Jaemin as your face blushes, and he smirks. – I've already confessed to her though. – He says and you look down, feeling shy. You were not expecting him to say that in front of everyone. Jeno's claw tightens after hearing what Jaemin said. You could be not dating, but by the way you and he were close, it was about time for it to happen. He sighs, being taken by the jealousy feeling. All he wanted to do was take your hand and pull you out of there, and just run away to somewhere you could be alone just for once.