Not Kind - Chapter 71

-There you are. – You hear a voice coming behind you. Your smile fades and you roll your eyes. Of course Sofia had to show up right now. – Oh, you are here too, Y/n. We have just finished our practice. – She says and you smile ironically. – Let's have lunch together? – Sofia asks Jeno.

-I thought you said you wouldn't eat here. – Jeno says and she chuckles.

-Well, I changed my mind. – She says smiling at him who just shrugs. He turns around going to the refectory, but before you could follow him, Sofia pulls you by your arm. – What were you doing? Why were you talking to him? – She asks and you scoff.

-What? I can't talk to him right now? You are already going to do the test with him. Why does it matter? – You ask pulling your arm back.

-I thought I had been clear when I told you to break up with him. If you keep distracting him, he won't make it to the test. – She says and you sigh.

-You're overreacting. – You say as she looks at you deeply.

-I'm telling you. Don't talk to him anymore. – She says seriously and turns around, going to the refectory. You groan in anger, thinking about how much you wanted to just slap her face, but unfortunately, it's not that easy like it was with Rylee.

          You and Sofia walk to the table and you spot Maya there. Before you could choose your seat, Sofia quickly sits beside Jeno, making you sigh. You sit next to Maya who raises an eyebrow seeing that girl there.

-So, is she gonna follow him everywhere like a dog? – Maya whispers to you and you nod with an annoyed face.

          Not so longer later, Jaemin arrives too. He sits beside you, noticing Sofia's presence there.

-Hi! – Jaemin says to you and you smile.

-Hi! – You say back.

-Na Jaemin. I didn't know you would come to eat with us too. – Sofia says with that smile of hers. Jaemin chuckles crossing his arms and leaning on the chair.

-I could say the same thing. I didn't know you would be here too. But you are always full of surprises. Always showing up without any warning. – Jaemin says in an ironic friendly tone, making you chuckle. Sofia's smile fades a little, glaring at you.

-Yes, I like surprises very much. – She says also ironically. – Anyways, - She turns to Jeno, holding on his arm. - I found a cool place near here. Wanna go this weekend? You know, to rest a bit. We have been meeting every day to practice... to dance together... We could have a little of fun. – She says with a smirk. Your jaw clenches seeing the way she is touching him. Jeno takes her hand off his arm, bending his lips in an annoyed face.

-No, thank you. We should keep focused on the test. That's why you came, right? – Jeno says and you glance at Maya seeing her holding a laugh.

-Yeah, the test. – She says rolling her eyes. – By the way, Jeno, I was thinking about the choreography. When the chorus starts, we could change it a bit. – She says and Jeno gets confused.

-Why? We've already practiced it. – He says, but Sofia shakes her head.

-I think it would be better if you picked me up. – She says and you glance at her. – Like, it would look much more romantic if you did this while I caress your face. – She says taking her hand to his face and looking at his lips. You glare at her while your fists close tight under the table. Jaemin glances at you noticing how your mood suddenly changed.

-Stop. – Jeno says slapping her hand away and looking deeply in her eyes. You feel the jealousy hitting you hard.

-Stop with what? – She says giggling. – You are surely strong to do that. You can just pick me up by my tights like you used to do in the past. I don't mind it. – You feel your blood boiling inside you. Your mind just plays a scene in your head of you jumping on her neck and holding it until she couldn't breathe anymore.