Coming Back Home - Chapter 53

-J-Jeno. – You call him with a whisper. His smell, with still a bit of cologne, makes you sniff his collarbone. Strangely, you feel like kissing or biting it, but you prefer to control yourself. You look up and his eyes are opening. His eyesight gets used to the place he is as flashes of the night come one by one in his mind. He looks down at you, seeing his arm pulling you.

-Oh, sorry. – He says taking it off there. You chuckle looking at his eyes.

-Don't mind it. It was good actually. – You say boldly and he chuckles as his eyes close and his cheeks get a little red. – Good morning. – You say cutely and he looks down to you, still laying on his side, very close to you.

-Good morning. – He says with a smirk. His hand travel to your hair, putting it on the back of your ear and caressing it. His touch felt like a massage in a tough day. So relaxing and affectionate. You close your eyes and take a deep breath enjoying that morning moment. But then it hits you. You widen your eyes and gasp.

-Wait. – You sit up and Jeno looks at you confused. – What time is it? – You ask and he also sits up.

-I don't know. I don't have my cellphone with me. – He says.

-We need to come back before they- - Before you could finish the phrase, you hear you mom coming.

-Y/nnn? – She calls your name from the house and you widen your eyes again. You take Jeno's hand and drag the poor boy to the back of the house, running to the opposite side where your mom is. You two get there and stop to breathe.

-Why are we running? – Jeno asks seeing you laughing out loud.

-If they find out we slept outside, it will be a commotion. My dad is gonna kill us. Also, Haechan and the others are gonna tease me in front of everyone until I die and that will be embarrassing. They will say we went out to commit a crime. – You say looking around to see if someone is coming and Jeno chuckles.

-A crime? We didn't kill anyone though. – He jokes.

-It's not that type of crime I am talking about. – You say and he smirks.

-What type of crime, then? – He asks pinning you at the wall.

-N-Not now. We need to go to the rooms and pretend we have just woken up. – You say feeling distracted by him. – Let's go. – You take his hand pulling him to the kitchen entrance. You look around by the window and see that there's no one in there yet. – Perfect! – You get in confidently, but then you run into your grandmother. You three stop staring at each other for some seconds. – Hi, grandma! Uhm... we were just... uhm... - You stumble on your own words as she looks at you with squinted eyes.

-Y/n! I was searching for you! – Your mom enters the kitchen and sees you, Jeno and grandma. – Why are you on your pajamas yet? – She asks and you gulp.

-W-We were thirsty and went down to take water. We met here at the kitchen. - Jeno says and your mom looks at him finding that suspicious. Well, technically, it was not a lie. He and you really met at the kitchen to drink water, but not at the morning.

-Jeno, my son. - Your grandmother calls him and he looks at her. - Can you help me to do my coffee? Everybody is still waking up and I can just start my morning when I drink my coffee. Y/n, my sweetie, you can go change your pajamas now, right? Go, go! - She says and you look at her. She winks at you and you notice she just saved you from a getting scolded by your mother. Not losing any more time, you smile at her and leave the kitchen running to your room. You mother sighs and leaves too, going to take care of her tasks. Meanwhile, Jeno is opening a few random drawers.

-Grandma, where's the coffee so I can do it for you? - Jeno asks looking around the kitchen. She just chuckles thinking how polite he is.

-You don't need to do it, son. You can go too. I know you and my granddaughter must take the bus soon. - She says smiling.