A Last Third Meeting - Chapter 108

The snooker game finishes later, and Rylee goes to the bar to order another drink. While waiting for it, she sees Mia, the girl who was hitting on Jaemin, coming towards her. Rylee thought she would just order a drink too, but she had another plan in mind.

-Hey. – Mia says and Rylee turns around, looking at her. – Look, I want to ask you a question, so I'm gonna be direct. Do you know Jaemin by any case? I mean, you two looked lowkey close some minutes ago, and I wanna know because he is very hot and I'm trying to get his attention. I was doing a good job until you showed up to mess with everything. – She says and Rylee arches her eyebrows, scoffing.

-Are you asking that because you know I'm thousand times prettier than you or is it because you're afraid he hasn't noticed you are all over him like a needy slut? – Rylee says and Mia widens her eyes.

-What did you say? – She asks getting closer.

-I'm gonna say it in an easier way so you can get it. – Rylee pauses. – Stay away from him if you don't want to get bald, because I can surely pull off each strand of hair you have in your head. – Rylee smiles and Mia gulps. She clicks her tongue, turning around and walking away, and Rylee just sighs, taking her drink on the counter. Walking angrily with her heels, Mia passes by Jaemin.

-You know, if you had a girlfriend, you could have told me. – Mia says and Jaemin arches an eyebrow.

-I don't have a girlfriend. – He says and Mia scoffs.

-Well, then tell that to the crazy girl who told me to stay away from you. – She says and walks away annoyed, leaving the pub. Jaemin looks at Rylee, who is sitting at the bar, and a smirk appears on his face as he chuckles.

He walks towards her, who notices his appearance and sighs.

-I didn't know you knew Jeff. I've never seen you hanging out with the photography class. - Jaemin says, also asking for a drink.

-I don't. He is just a random guy from my DMs. - Rylee says, trying to look unbothered, and Jaemin nods with an ironic impressed face.

-Oh. That's explains a lot why you're hanging out with that idiot and not with me. - He says and she looks at him.

-Maybe you're also an idiot. - Rylee jokes and Jaemin scoffs.

-It's not what it looked like when you were with me. Specially because you kissed me in the end. So, there are two options: or I'm really annoying, or you don't want to admit that you like me. - He says and Rylee looks at him fast with a nervous face.

-D-Don't think you're so special. You're not the first guy I ghost. I don't go out with a guy more than three times. - She says and Jaemin makes an ironic impressed face again.

-Then it means I still have a last day. - He chuckles, looking at her in the eyes, making her slightly nervous. - Is that why you told Mia to stay away from me? Were you jealous? - He asks, leaning with his right arm on the counter, and Rylee looks at him again.

-Stay away from you? I think she got me wrong. I was just joking around with her. – She says with a sassy face, and he scoffs, shaking his head, clearly not believing a single word she was saying. – You know, that day when we were in the lake, it was cool, but nothing more. It doesn't mean I like you just because I kissed you in the end. - Rylee says while Jaemin stares at her, nodding. His eyes check her face out, travelling by her lips, not really paying attention on what she is saying. – You seem to be the kind of guy who takes things seriously. I noticed that by the way you treat Y/n, and to be honest, that's not what I'm looking for right now. So, we had our moments, like in the party and in the lake, but it doesn't mean we will do it from now on. - She says, turning at him, seeing a silly smile on his face.