Chapter 9- They All Don't Show It.

"Oh, oh, no. You don't have to worry about me having a crush or being in love with you not that you're not pretty but I just don't find you attractive. I see you as more of a sister that I haven't gotten to know plus I'm over 100 years old so it would be weird for me to be in love with you." He clarifies as his eyes widen.

"It's okay, I was just messing with you but it's almost midnight so I'm going to sleep. Maybe we can hang out at some point later." I say to him smiling as he returns the smile, nodding and walking towards the elevator but not before saying goodnight to me.

I walk back to my bed and lay down on it covering myself with the covers of the bed. This bed is massive by the way it's way bigger than the one I have back at my apartment, one day I'm going to have to grab some of my stuff from the apartment.

I close my eyes as I felt my body fall into the darkness. The exhaustion and tiredness that I was feeling overtaking my thoughts. Slowly I drifted off into a deep sleep through the night.

__________________________________

It's the day of the mission to go to the Hydra base but we don't go until 5 pm and it's currently 9 am. If I'm honest I'm pretty worried to go on the mission, I know that I have to stay with Natasha the whole time so at least some of my worry will be relieved but that doesn't stop me from still having my worries I mean this is my first mission and I have only been here for four days.

Each day consists of me eating breakfast with the team, then going to training with Nat and Steve sometimes Sam comes and joins us and he's a nice guy I can tell that he is a friendly person plus he doesn't mind me which is a positive since I'm younger than everyone on the team. He said he saw me as a cousin. The training consists of me trying to better my powers to take less time to teleport, It's easier for me to read someone's mind and I'm able to do it with music or background sounds playing on low but I still can't do it instantly or be able to hear multiple thoughts at once.

After training, I hang out with Bucky for a bit and to be honest it's nice company. I found out that he and I were both experimented on by Hydra but his was worse than mine. But we avoid the topic, we haven't talked about it since the first time and we both agreed that it would be the last time that we would discuss it. He has proved to me that he sees me like a sister and not anything romantic. After the whole team has lunch, we all talk about random things that come up. I always wash the dishes after since no one else wants to deal with all the plates that we use for each member.

I get along with everyone nicely and they're starting to trust me more. I have been allowed to keep my phone after Tony explained that it was to do with my sister and that it was important that I kept my phone but I had all the other Avengers phone numbers on my phone as well as have Jarvis uploaded on my phone, he would stop me if I tried to do anything but I haven't done anything, I'm not allowed outside the tower but I'm not complaining since I'm able to keep myself busy.

The rest of my day consists of helping Tony in his workshop as he shows me around and shows off all of the suits that he has built. He and I have formed a type of father and daughter type of bond over the few days that I have been here.

My day ends by laying down and going onto my phone and texting Faye goodnight each time, She only replied the day I had called her and last night when she only typed "Goodnight, Lara Twiney." And I know she hasn't accepted it fully because she uses my full name and not my nickname or my first name.

I entered the elevator to go down to the kitchen wanting to know if anyone made anything for breakfast, if not I will just make cereal for myself since I already wash all the dishes, I ain't making anyone anything unless they request to help or have me help them.