Chapter 22- Having Allocated Rooms.

I arrived at the compound an hour and a half later, my thoughts weren't focused on my past or my Mum and Dad or what happened with Faye but instead, it was flooded with random things, what would I do after Hydra's bases were destroyed? The Avengers wanted me because my past was associated with Hydra.

I know that I have my own room on the third floor but I feel like they would just keep me as a side Avenger, sort of like a Mid-Avenger. Either way, I don't know if I would ever be an actual Avenger. What if when I convince the Maximoff twins, they become Avengers way before I'm even considered one?

I looked up to see the Compound has a giant A on the wall of it. This used to be one of Stark Industries' warehouses but Tony transformed it into the new Avengers facility Compound, Tony said he had plans to expand the Compound but I believe that it's already big enough so I don't think there's any point in upgrading it.

I sighed as I spotted the bane of humanity sometimes. Stairs. With a huff I start limping up the stairs, my legs have gotten a bit better but they still hurt while my stomach has mostly healed but still hurt if I made the wrong movement.

Reaching the top of the stairs, I limp over to the door, opening it to be met with a lobby of the building. "Hello there Ms. Twiney, Stark said you would be here, the elevator is on your right. The team are in the meeting room on the second floor." I heard Jarvis say as I look around spotting the elevator and then walking towards it.

"Could you tell me where the meeting room is?" I say stepping into the fancy elevator and clicking the button for the second floor.

"It is through the door that is next to the kitchen. Then you will enter a hallway, the meeting room is the 3rd door on the right. You will see it because of the glass wall." Jarvis replies to me as the elevator dings and the door opens allowing me to see the living room that was connected to the kitchen.

I walk through the door and into the hallway seeing a giant glass wall with the team behind it and a picture on the wall of what I am guessing is the final base.

Walking into the meeting room, I'm met with eye contact from the whole team. "Now that our special guest is here, we can go over the plan." Tony starts saying as I take a seat, he points at the picture on the wall. "This ladies and gentlemen is the final base. It is located in the remote town of Iqaluit here in North America. We have to go over a plan for this base. There's no doubt that Hydra will be prepared to fight as hard as they can. Knowing that the Maximoff twins will be there from what Lara said then that means they will try to get the twins to help protect them. Luckily, Lara here has told them to find her. Now if this goes the way we want, the Maximoff boy will run around trying to find her while the girl will also run around. If one of them finds Lara they will get the other one to find them." He says as he looks around the team settling on me with a smirk.

"That's all good for her but what does this have to do with us destroying the base?" Nat questions the billionaire.

"Knowing this information, it makes it easier for us. We all know that Hydra won't have that much left in this base, they will not have enough equipment for all of their soldiers. Lara will stick with our plan until the Maximoffs find her." He says as he starts pacing back and forth. "The plan will be that we will land the jet away from the base just like we have every other time, this base just like the last is underground and now this one is covered by snow so we will have to be observant for the entrance of it. Let's think of this base to be like Sokovia's one but this one is just underground. There are hills so there will be cover on the day. I will go underground and start placing the explosives, there isn't any data or information because we managed to get all of it at the last few bases. Nat and Steve will stay together, Clint will provide cover fire from a distance, Rhodey and Sam will provide cover from the air. This will allow us to have an overhead view and cover more ground, Hulk and Thor will go around destroying any heavy machinery like tanks or bunkers if they have them covered in snow. Lara knows her plan, would you like to inform us about it?" Tony says to the team, looking around and then settling on me with a raised eyebrow.