Chapter 59- Speed and Might Are Challenging.

"I can throw if you want, I want you to join the team." Pietro tells me in a hushed voice.

"Don't throw, I wouldn't be able to live with that." I shake my head, walking to one side of the ring.

"I respect that." Pietro says, his lips creased in a tiny amount of thought before walking to his side of the ring.

The bell dings from outside the ring. Pietro dashes up to me, punching my stomach, sprinting behind me and kicking my back.

I fall forward, rolling at the last second to reduce the pain. The second I stand up, Pietro dashes over to me and begins repeatedly punching me left and right, some connecting with my face while most connected with my abdomen or my sides, Pietro finishes his flurry of hits by sweeping my legs out from under me.

I slam against the mat, my body shooting up in pain from Pietro's punches, my cracked rib shooting a stinging sensation throughout my body. I roll onto my back, pushing myself up with a grunt. The pain spreading throughout my body with each movement. I look at Pietro who stood still eyeing me for any sudden moves.

Quick question, how do you beat someone who has super speed while you don't have any? I mean you can't touch them without them dodging it and countering it. "We gonna do something or are you just gonna stare at me like you want to date me?" Pietro teases.

"You wish you were good enough to pull me." I shoot him down.

"I'm good enough." He grumbles before rolling his neck and shoulder charging me as he speeds back to his position.

I stumble slightly before catching myself on the rope. "How am I supposed to beat you?" I question, standing up straight again and looking at him.

"You don't." He shrugs confidently, shoulder charging me again.

I fall against the ropes from the sudden loss of balance. I stand up off the ropes, a plan suddenly popping into my mind. Running at Pietro, I try shouldering into him, not spear tackling knowing that Pietro would dodge out of the way.

Pietro does exactly that and dodges out of the way as I turn myself around, hooking my arms under the top rope to stop myself as I see Pietro attempt a failed dropkick, landing on the floor in the middle of the ring.

I unhook my arms and bounce off the rope, stopping right above Pietro's face and dropping down, punching his forehead and making him recoil slightly in pain.

I stand up, grabbing under Pietro's arms and lifting him up about to perform a move but am stopped by Pietro speeding out of my arms and to my right side kicking my leg and speeding to the other, kicking that one as well, Pietro starts speeding onto either side, kicking my legs over and over again.

I drop onto my knees from the pain as Pietro stops in front of me, I rest my hands on his legs, taking deep breaths from the pain.

Ten seconds go by of both Pietro and I staying still before I stand up quickly and jump into Pietro, performing a spear, both of us landing on the mat, I stand up and walk to the corner turnbuckle waiting for Pietro to stand up. "Come on! Let's go!" I shout waving my hand, lowering into a crouched position.

Pietro slowly begins standing up. I sprint from my position, jumping and delivering a claymore kick to Pietro's head, his body colliding against the mat again.

I lift my leg, clutching it in pain as my face scrunches. "Fucking claymores." I hiss, sitting up slowly and looking at Pietro who was holding both hands to his head.

I push myself up, standing up fully and shaking my right leg, pumping blood into it. "Alright, Pietro." I huff, walking over to him and picking him up by the chin. "Let's just finish this." I say, letting go of Pietro and standing in front of him.