Chapter 78- Groundhog.

Confused with what just happened, I pick up my guitar and place it on the bed. "I was just in the hallway." I say in a confused voice with a raised eyebrow.

Standing up, I walk to the bedroom door, placing my hand on the doorknob and opening it. "Here she is, how was playing the guitar." My dad's voice speaks as I exit the room.

"Oh no." Is all that exits my mouth as I realised what was happening to me.

"What?" My mum asks.

"Uh, nothing, i-it was good." I respond, stumbling on my words as I make my way to the door.

"Where are you going?" My dad questions.

Not responding, I place my hand on the handle, open the door and exit into the hallway, shutting the door behind me. "There's no way, I'm stuck in a groundhog day situation." I mutter, looking down at the elevator that had its number raising.

__________________________________

(Nat's Pov)

"Hey, Clint." I greet the Archer who was boarding the jet.

"Hey team, how are we going?" Clint asks, putting his bow and arrows on a wall claw.

"Now we got both birds on the jet." Tony says. "Got bored of retirement?" Tony questions, a smirk on his face as he spins back around in the cockpit seat to face the front.

"How did Twiney end up going there by herself with none of you?" Clint asks, sitting down next to me.

"She got irritated that we were going to go back to the Compound and get ready so she just teleported away." I answer him.

"Sounds like something a teenager would do." He responds, laughing slightly.

"Alright, team, here we go for Twiney and Maximoff." Stark speaks from the front of the jet as the hanger door shuts.

The jet lifts off the ground, immediately going forward. "Twiney is a teenager mentally." I tell him.

"God, I don't want her anywhere near Cooper, Lila and now the newest kid Nathaniel." Clint says, running his hand through his hair.

"Still can't believe you named him after me." I smirk at him.

"Who says Laura and I did name him after you?" Clint remarks.

"You need to let him meet me." I say, nudging his shoulder.

"I sent you videos." Clint tries to defend himself.

"Yeah, well, videos aren't better than real life." I reply, folding my arms.

"Was it not Cap that texted me saying you called Nathaniel fat after the first video I sent you?" Clint questions, a confident expression on his face.

"Hey, I wasn't wrong." I say. "I also can't believe you tattled on me." I tell Steve with an unamused tone.

"What'd I do?" Steve asks, turning away from his conversation with Sam and Bucky, a clueless expression on his face.

"Tattled on me to Clint." I answer him before turning back to Clint.

"Who's the new kid?" Clint questions, nodding towards Parker.

"Someone Stark took under his wing." I answer.

"No." Clint responds, a huge smile on his face as he looks at me. "There's no way you're serious." He says, chuckling in his seat.

"Oh, I am. Stark's like a mum now." I tell him.

Clint covers his mouth, quieting the laugh that he was releasing. "I missed way too much." He says after having calmed down.