Chapter 64- Raining Fire From Explosions.

"Liz!" I shout, Immediately pushing myself up and running to the window, rubble falling from the roof, the explosion had caused all the tables to either break or fly to different points of the room so none were in front of me.

I reach up to my chest, gripping the dress and changing it into water as I get closer and closer to the window. Picking up into a sprint, I dive out the window, spotting Liz had already fallen halfway down.

I fold my arms back, picking up speed as the sound of Olsen's screams rings through the air. If I had to guess, I have roughly 30-45 seconds before Liz splats against the concrete below. I hover my hand over the wing flap button as much as possible, getting ready to deploy them as I approach Liz.

Finally making it just above Liz, I spear tackle her with one hand, clicking the wing flap button and picturing a beach in my mind, feeling my powers accelerate through my body as we get closer and closer to the ground.

The concrete ground below transforms into sand, a bit before impact, I open my right arm, deploying one wing flap and balancing the weight of both of us.

I flip us so I'm under as we land against the ground, sliding along the sand for a second before stopping. "Holy shit." I sigh with relief as my head lands against the sand.

"I ALMOST DIED! HOLY FUCK!" Liz shouts as she scrambles off of me.

"Well, you're fine now." I tell her. "I'm gonna teleport you home then I'm going back to what's left of the party, I need to help the others." I inform her, grabbing her shoulder and teleporting us to her living room.

I let go of Liz, teleporting myself to the skyscraper where we were holding the party. Sounds of groaning and screams of pain echoed throughout each floor. "LARA! HELP!" I hear someone shout from behind me, turning around I see Faye on the floor, her entire left leg caught by rubble.

I sprint over, crouching down and looking at what was in front of me, Faye's leg was impaled by a steel rod that was poking out of the rest of the rubble. "Shit! Are you okay?" I ask her, starting to remove pieces of rubble.

"As good as someone who's been impaled can be." She groans out, hissing at the pain.

"Where's everyone else?" I question her, confused on why none of the team besides Nat were on this floor.

"Helping the people on the other floors." She answers. "Please, get it out, I don't care how much it hurts." She begs.

"I'm trying, give me a second to get all the rubble off." I tell her, grabbing the final few pieces of rubble and chucking them off her. "Okay, this might sting but it will reduce the pain." I inform her, grabbing the top of the metal rod and liquifying it into cold water.

Faye releases a grunt of pain, turning her hands into fists and gripping them so hard they turn white. "You're okay." I say, lifting her up off the ground.

"Careful Lara." She hisses as she bounces on one leg.

Wrapping her arm around my shoulders, I picture the outside and teleport us both to the bottom. "Let's get you to a bench." I state as I help Faye who was hobbling.

"I'm gonna need a patch-up." Faye jokes, releasing a grunt with each step.

"Do you have your phone?" I question.

"Yeah, I have it." She replies as we approach a bench.

"Good, call an ambulance if they aren't on their way already and if they arrive make sure you're one of the first to get assistance." I instruct her, helping her sit down on the chair.

"Where are you gonna go?" She questions me.

"Back up to the building." I sigh, looking up at the building that was now spluttering out smoke.