Chapter 47- Breaking Doors Off It's Hinges.

I take a sip of the coffee I had ordered while looking around. I told Nat to meet me here alone but like hell that's gonna happen. I know that Wanda's looking for me so if Nat does show up, it's going to be with the others. I've been here for roughly 30 minutes, I used a payphone to call her and hung up before the minute mark so it couldn't be traced. By the way, I'm surprised that Olsen even knew about the whole payphone thing.

I'm interrupted and taken out of my thoughts by a redhead sitting down in a chair across the table. "Hey." They greet.

"Hey, Nat, long time no see." I say.

Nat sighs. "Eight months Lara."

"I know, I know." I respond.

"I somehow came alone without Wanda following me." She informs me.

"I would've thought that you were followed." I tell her, nodding my head slightly.

"How's life?" She questions.

"It's going well." I say.

"You said you wanted me here, said it was important, and we needed to be face-to-face. Well, now we are. What is it?" She asks as she begins looking around.

"When I interrogated Quister, he gave me information about where Rigger is. Well, it's more like a riddle but I figured it out." I inform her.

She looks at me waiting for me to speak. "Are you going to tell me?" She asks.

"Rigger is hiding with someone who controls black widows." I tell her.

Nat's expression falters. "What?"

"Rigger, he's hiding with someone who controls black widows." I repeat myself.

"That's not possible." She says.

"What?" I ask her.

"Clint and I... We killed the person who was controlling them." She answers as she looks me in the eyes.

"Was there a body?" I question.

"No, we never found one because of all the rubble it was buried beneath." She informs me.

"Then he didn't die." I huff.

"How do you know it's someone who controls black widows?" She asks me as she gulps.

"I searched through Quister's memories and Rigger gave him a riddle that I solved." I tell her, taking a sip of the cup of coffee. "God, Faye makes better coffee." I say, scrunching my face slightly.

"If you're telling the truth, we can't tell anyone." Nat says in a serious tone.

"What do you mean if? And why can't we tell anyone exactly?" I question her.

"I'm serious Lara." She responds, her face staying serious the whole time.

"Fine, but, can I at least know why?" I huff.

"Do you really want me to tell Wanda that you and I are in contact?" She questions with a raised eyebrow.

"No." I say bluntly.

"Good." She says, leaning back in her chair.

"Where do we start with this whole finding Rigger thing?" I question her.

"Do you have a safe and secure place? One that isn't in public?" She questions.

"Yeah, why?" I ask her.

"Because we need to talk about it in private." She states.

"As much as I like you as a friend, I'm not just going to bring you to my safe house because you're paranoid." I inform her.