Chapter 17- Going To Go Have Fun In Fog.

It was 5 am, and I tried getting sleep after yesterday only to end up twisting and turning and when I was about to fall asleep my whole bed turned into snow, damn powers. Do you know how cold that snow was? It wasn't normal, it was way colder than normal snow. I had taken a warm shower to heat myself up, could you say it worked? Sure, but the water that I was showering in had turned into small pieces of grass as it touched my body towards the end which I quickly got out in return.

When I stepped out to grab a towel so I could dry myself off. The towel had turned into water, why is this happening to me now? This never happened with my teleporting besides the time I had touched the Maximoff girl. Could she be the reason for my sudden matter manipulation power that had suddenly appeared from thin air? That would explain the force that had pushed us both back without warning but that wouldn't explain why I was injected with three serums and not four.

After finally managing to dry myself off with a towel that didn't transform into something random, I stepped out of the bathroom and back into the room to be met with a pile of snow that I had created with my powers. Welp, looks like I'm sleeping on the floor unless my powers wanna spontaneously create a bed or a whole mattress out of my floor.

I grabbed some exercise clothes and put them on. I was going to go for a run considering I was finally allowed outside on my own, I grabbed some earbuds that were lying on a bedside drawer.

"Hey Jarvis if anyone asks for me tell them I'm going on a run, I will be back before we leave for the base." I say to AI as I walk to the elevator shutting my bedroom door behind me.

"I shall inform the team, do you know how long you will take so I can give them an estimated time." Jarvis stated.

"Yeah, can you tell them I will be back in 4 hours since the mission is in 8 hours from now?" I told Jarvis as I reached the elevator pressing the button for the ground floor.

"Very well Ms Twiney." Jarvis told me as the elevator started moving down.

I sighed, untangling the cords and pulling my phone out of my pocket. If this transforms I genuinely think I'm going to jump off the top floor. I connect the earbuds to my phone and open Spotify, I put on a random playlist that had appeared on my for you.

I tucked the earbuds under my shirt so it wasn't hanging out in the air, putting the earbuds in my ears I started stretching, getting ready for the run I was going to go on.

The elevator had finally struck the bottom floor after I had finished all of my stretches, I exited the elevator and made my way to the door.

__________________________________

I had been running for 3 hours now, I was starting to make my way back to the tower. This run I was doing allowed all of the thoughts I had to clear and it helped my stamina so thats a bonus.

This next base I was kind of worried about since it was located in Cape Disappointment. Washington to be specific, the time we were going made the base covered in heavy fog should I mention that the base was underground? Not that it mattered to me because I had the go-ahead for my plan from Steve and Tony.

I didn't realise that I made it back to the tower as I was stuck in my thoughts. I looked down at the ground frowning slightly as I remember that this was where Wanda and I had teleported for a second, she looked so confused but a bit happy that she wasn't stuck inside the dark and gloomy building that had once contained me.

I quickly looked away not wanting the memories of Hydra to come back. I sighed and made my way back into the tower so I could make something to eat. I entered the elevator and clicked for the 81st floor. Bringing my phone from my pocket, I click on Faye's contact and began to message her.