Chapter 36- It's The Best Chance.

(Lara's Pov)

Today was Saturday, nothing really happened on Friday, it was just a lazy day like Thursday... Except Wanda was stern that we spent the whole day in bed, she cuffed me again and then locked the door so no one could disturb us. I wasn't complaining since she hugged me the whole time while we watched The Office.

Nat told me that she informed Fury about the information that I had gotten. He told her that he would keep an eye on both Landon and Trevor and that if something happened he would inform us.

I had the date between Wanda and I all planned out, we would go to a fancy restaurant for a couple of hours before coming back to the Compound and spend the rest of the night in her room undisturbed.

It wasn't anything big but I didn't know whether to go big or small on the first date, I will go big on the second but not the first.

"Hey Wanda, go hang out with Nat for the day, she's going to help you get ready and she will drop you off." I say, poking my head into Wanda's room.

"When is the date?" She asks me with a smile.

I pull my phone out of my pocket, looking at the time, reading 3pm. "It's in 4 hours." I answer, looking back up at her.

"Why can't I hang out with you for an hour?" She pouts as she gets off her bed and walks to me.

"Because we'll spend the whole day together anyway." I tell her.

"Fine." She groans as she steps in front of me. "Can I already get a hug before I go?" She asks me, gazing into my eyes.

"You don't need to ask." I chuckle as I pull her into a hug.

"I can't wait for today." She says, pulling back from the hug.

"Neither can I." I reply with a smile.

"I'll go see Nat now." She says, walking out the door and to the elevator. "See you later." She shouts as she clicks a button in the elevator.

__________________________________

(1 hour later)

I looked at my phone's clock, it read 4pm... FOUR?! I'M SO BORED! I may as well text Faye.

Lars Bars🍫:
I'm going on a date with Wanda today.

Fazey Wazey🥺:
Don't worry, I know.

Lars Bars🍫:
How?

Fazey Wazey🥺:
Wanda went on about it an hour ago.

Lars Bars🍫:
She's supposed to be getting ready with Nat. 😐

Fazey Wazey🥺:
Nat was doing her hair and picking out a dress.

Lars Bars🍫:
Still. She's supposed to be getting ready.

Fazey Wazey🥺:
I heard that you got help from Nat booking a fancy restaurant.

Lars Bars🍫:
Yeah, it's the one that you went to on a date.

Fazey Wazey🥺:
That's very descriptive.

Lars Bars🍫:
It was with the guy with the name that all of us forgot.

Fazey Wazey🥺:
That narrows it so much.