Chapter 50- Well, This Is Familiar.

"Nat told you that we won't have enough fuel." I scoff at Alexei.

"We aren't that far." He laughs, taking in a deep breath. "Natasha." He says towards Nat and Yelena who were walking away. "Natasha. Natasha." He repeats as he begins jogging after her. "Come here, I want to ask you something important."

I sigh as I begin jogging up to Yelena, not wanting to be with Nat and Alexei anymore. "Hey." I say, matching her pace.

"Did we have to save him?" She Yelena questions me.

"If you want Dreykov, yes." I answer. "Where exactly are we going?" I question.

"Mine and Natasha's mother." She replies.

"You haven't seen either of us in twenty years and you're gonna ask me about you?" I hear Natasha question from behind, Yelena and I stop in our tracks and turn around.

"What is with this tension?" Alexei asks as he walks to the side. "Did I do something wrong?"

Yelena puts her hand on her face, rubbing it slightly before dropping it. "Is that seriously a question?"

"I only ever loved you girls." He replies.

"Should I be in this?" I ask Yelena in a whisper.

"It's fine, he's stupid." She answers me as Alexei begins talking about Yelena.

"Yelena, you went on to become the greatest child assassin the world has ever known." He tells her. "No one can match your efficiency, your ruthlessness."

What a great father? I don't know what to say I mean he isn't that smart by the looks of it.

"And Natasha, not just a spy, not just toppling regimes, destroying empires from within, but an Avenger." He says as he walks over to Nat.

"You both have killed so many people." He states in a proud tone as he grabs both of their wrists and shakes them up and down as Nat and Yelena's wrist flop like ragdolls. "Your ledgers must be dripping, just gushing red. I couldn't be more proud." He says pulling them in for a hug.

"Have you ever thought that maybe they didn't ask for becoming a killer?" I question him as Natasha pushes away from the hug.

"Of course, they wanted to become Killers." He chuckles.

"I don't think they did, I mean I didn't ask for my powers." I inform him.

"Yet, you have them and your parents couldn't be prouder." He tells me.

"They're dead." I state with a raised eyebrow.

"They would be proud." He says, his smile faltering for a second.

"Okay, you can let go of me." Yelena speaks up as she gets out of his hug.

"Natasha and Yelena were children, they didn't have a choice to become Killers, at least I was older. You are such a shit parent, you sold your daughters." I tell him with a scoff as I shake my head and begin walking again.

"I am not a bad parent." He tries defending himself.

"Yes, you are." I shout behind me as I continue walking forward.

"You don't even know what you're talking about." He speaks up.

"Really? Because I'm pretty sure that you complained about being in Ohio with both of them in the helicopter." I chuckle, putting my hands in my pockets. My powers speed up like it's trying to tell me something making me shoot my head around trying to look for the source. "Something isn't right." I mumble to myself so none of the others can hear. I shoot my head around one more time stopping on a reflection of the sun that was glistening. It takes a couple of seconds to register in my brain but my eyes widen as I realise what it is. "SNIPER!" I shout as I duck down.