Chapter 52- Anger Is A Powerful Tool.

"Wanda's going to kill me." I groan, limping forward.

"Oh, yeah. There isn't a single doubt in my mind." Natasha grins at me, both of us beginning to walk up the stairs to the Compound. "Need help?" She questions me.

"I'm fine." I wave her off.

"I'm taking you straight to Bruce by the way." Nat tells me in a stern tone as we finish walking up the stairs.

"No, please, I'm fine." I whine as Nat opens the front door.

"Don't care, if Wanda is going to injure you then I want to make sure that Bruce has cleared you before anything else happens." Natasha responds in a strict voice.

I release a drawn out sigh, Nat and I making our way through the first floor and enter the elevator. "I don't want to deal with Wanda."

"Why not? It'll be good for the both of you." Nat responds as she clicks the button for the second floor.

"Because Jarvis alerted her that I was here when I came back and picked up my suit." I inform her. "It's been eight months as well, it's not like she's gonna be thriving to see me." I huff.

"It won't be as bad as you think." Nat tells me with a chuckle, the elevator doors open, both of us walking to the living room.

Nat and I step into the living room that contained Tony, Steve and Bucky. "Hey everyone." I greet the three men that were too glued to the TV that they didn't realise Nat and I had entered.

"Lara?" Tony questions. "What are you doing back here? And why do you have a suit on?"

"It's a long story." I chuckle, giving him a smile. "Is, uh, Bruce in? Natasha's being a mom."

"Yeah, he is." Tony answers. "He's in his lab right now."

The room falls silent, my eyes finally notice Bucky staring at me. I clear my throat. "Right, well, I'll be back soon." I tell them as I start limping to the door that connects to the hallway that contains Bruce's lab. "That was so awkward." I mutter as I go through the door.

"I'm sure they're just surprised to see you." Nat responds, catching up to me and walking by my side.

"That's what they all say." I tell her, approaching Bruce's lab.

"I'm sure Bruce will be happy to see you." She replies to me, opening the door and holding it open for the both of us.

I thank her quickly as we enter the lab. I spot Bruce at his desk on a computer not realising that Nat and I entered. "It's been a long time since I've been here." I speak up, breaking Bruce out of his attention to the computer.

"Lara? It's good to see you." Bruce laughs, getting out of his seat and walking towards Nat and I. "Same as you Nat." He adds. "What can I do for the two of you?" He questions.

I go to speak up but Nat beats me to it. "Lara here, has injuries that she needs tending to."

Bruce nods and points at a hospital bed. "Just sit on the bed and I will grab a first aid kit." He instructs me.

I do as Bruce says and sit on the bed, watching him walk away to go grab a first-aid kit. "Well, at least Bruce feels normal." I comment, looking around the lab.

"How do you feel?" Nat questions me, folding her arms, a slight smile becomes placed on her face.

"Good." I state, putting my knuckles on the bed.

"Alright, Lara, where are the injuries?" Bruce speaks up, holding a first-aid kit.

I unzip the front of my suit and let it drop down to my hips, showing the cuts to Bruce. "My hip and my back from what I know." I inform him, I should probably state that I'm still clothed, the only thing he can see is the bra I'm wearing.