Chapter 57- Stepping Into The Ring.

(Lara's Pov)

Bruce and I step into the training room, he had taken out the stitches since my powers had healed my wound overnight which was helpful. "LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD BITCHES!" I shout into the room that contained the team who were all standing in a circle discussing.

They all separate from their circle, everyone except Tony walking over to the sidelines of the ring. "Alright, come on Lara." Tony huffs, stepping into the ring.

"So, how do I win?" I question, walking over to the ring.

"You have to keep Tony down until he taps out or he becomes unconscious, then when you win someone else will step in, if you lose then we wait a while and retry later." Steve explains. "Instead of Nat going after Sam, she'll go after Bucky but she's allowed to use weapons of her choice." He adds.

I slip into the ring, standing on the opposite side of Tony, grabbing and shaking the ropes. "The ropes aren't what I'm used to but I'll be fine." I mumble, facing Tony.

"Alright, let's get this started." Tony speaks up, waving his hand that I only just realised has padded MMA gloves on them.

"Should I wear gloves?" I quickly ask looking towards the team.

Nat turns around, grabs something and turns back to me. "Here." She says, chucking me the gloves I requested.

I undo the straps and slip the first glove onto my left hand. "The round will now begin." Steve speaks up, making me look at him before the sound of a small bell dings. Shit.

I look at Tony who was swinging a right hook at me. "Anything goes, right?" I ask, ducking under his fist and doing the strap on the glove up so I now had one glove on.

"Yes." Nat answers.

I undo the straps for the second glove but am interrupted by Tony connecting a punch to my jugular. "Fucking bitch." I huff as I hunch slightly.

Tony uppercuts my jaw making me stumble for a second allowing him to grab my wrist, pull me into him and close line me. I thud against the floor of the mat. "Ow." I groan slightly.

I focus back up just in time since Tony was going to stomp onto my chest, I roll out of the way, sliding the glove on my right hand and doing the strap up with my teeth as I stand up and face Tony. "Wanna Dance?" I joke, analysing Tony's stance and preparing myself.

"Sure." Is all he says before swinging his left hand at me. I dodge out of the way and grab his wrist with my left arm, quickly using the ropes and using them to kick off into a flip as I connect a punch from my right fist to his face, making him fall flat against the mat while I roll, reducing my impact.

"That felt good." I say to myself, shaking myself off and standing back up, I turn around, facing Tony again who had used the ropes to stand up as a support. "You're not tired already?" I laugh at him.

"Just getting warmed up." He replies, standing back up.

I back up, using the ropes as a slingshot and catapulting myself at Tony, jumping off my right leg at the last second and elbowing his head. Tony hits the mat as I land on top of him.

I quickly get up and grab his right leg and laying his legs on the top rope and making him hang upside down, I run to the other ropes, rubber banding off it and drop-kicking Tony's chest, his body falls onto the mat as he catches his breath trying to get any air. "This was fast." I smirk.

Walking over to Tony, I jump up and land on his chest using my elbow instead of my hand. Sounds of Tony groaning makes itself clear. "You win." He coughs out, holding his hand above his chest, the small bell rings again, ending the match.