Chapter 15- I Have A Plan For Them.

It was 2 days after we had raided the Hydra base in Sokovia. Clint had been given medical treatment by Dr. Helen Cho with some kind of tissue generator, I didn't know how it worked so I left the lab immediately after getting a smoothie from Nat.

Steve had requested me to come to the meeting room, it was about how even though I teleported away I came straight back to the tower even if I had teleported away. If I had to shorten it down to 30 seconds instead of the 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTE meeting it would be along the lines of. "Congratulations Lara, even though you teleported halfway across the world by accident. You came back straight away so this means that we can trust you enough to leave the tower by yourself and come back. Oh, by the way, we are moving to the compound in a week and we are also going to the 2nd last Hydra base in 3 days so everyone can rest and this time Bucky and Sam will come with us. We don't have to worry about Bucky since he went to a place called Wakanda and has come back mentally stronger so the activation codes to his Winter Soldier part won't work. The two enhanced that we encountered were called Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, they were twins orphaned at ten and volunteered to be a part of Hydra."

There how long did it take to summarise that 30-40 seconds? Either way, I was excited to move into the compound. The floors were the same along with the rooms but this time Cap and Nat along with a spare room were on floor 6 but Sam and Bucky were going to be on a new floor 7. When I heard that there were going to be two spare rooms one being on my floor and the other room being on Steve and Nat's, I immediately thought of them being used by the brunette girl that was called Wanda and the boy that I couldn't get a good look at who was Pietro.

I'm being honest when I say that the girl was curious to me. I mean both of them did but the girl made me more curious than the boy. What would make them join Hydra besides their hatred for Tony? I know that they think what they're doing is the right thing but it just feels weird that they would volunteer for Hydra. That doesn't mean I don't have a plan for trying to convince them. I know that if I manage to get Wanda alone again and try to talk to her it's not going to be fun. I'm probably going to be blasted across the world instead of just a beach.

But enough of them for now. Faye and I have been getting closer again, we haven't called each other yet but we are comfortable texting again. The problem with us texting or when we talk she always tried to bring up Wanda, I think it's because I called her. "Pretty." And that her. "Eyes were mesmerising." But she doesn't care about the fact that I was blasted across a beach by her.

Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot to mention the fact that my chest hurts so fucking bad. I mean, I can't sleep on my side or in general. Jarvis recommended that I should go see Bruce but I didn't want to take the easy way out plus it's still fascinating that her powers had managed to stop mine from healing me. My powers were progressing at a way faster rate. It was like it was locked behind a metal door that was jammed shut but it was suddenly set free to roam where ever it wanted to.

I have been able to listen to people's thoughts easier but I would rather not because I respect people's privacy, I mean who knows if someone thinks about something inappropriate.

I had walked from the meeting room to the living room groaning as I fell onto the open sofa face first. "Something wrong there?" I heard Nat say as she chuckled at my groan and the sudden sound of the thud from the couch.

"I mean besides the smoothie that you gave me? Which, what was in the thing? But also Steve was being a grandpa and had me stay in a meeting for 1 hour and 30 minutes." I said barely lifting my head so my voice didn't come out muffled.

"That's Steve being Steve, at least you weren't in the jet when we were coming back." Nat said as she flicked at me causing me to groan before shuffling on the couch so I was sitting up at one end of the couch while trying to hide the pain I had in my chest.