Chapter 25- She Isn't Hurt... That I Know of.

⚠️(Trigger Warning For The Flash-Back)⚠️

A/N: So, because this one is 5590 words I won't upload a chapter tomorrow. I saw Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3 yesterday and boy was that just depression. Regardless, it's by far the best trilogy right next to the Captain America. Anyway have fun and I hope you enjoy this chapter.  It's one of my favourites. :)

I felt the memory shift to another one that was a bit further ahead than the last. It felt like you were typing in something for Google then going deeper and clicking on a website to go deeper and find more information.

I was harshly woken by cold water and the feeling of my arms burning due to them being pulled by pressure. "Finally, she is awake." A soldier said with a smirk on his face, I lifted my face weakly, seeing a soldier standing in front of me while the other one was walking towards a table, inspecting it.

"How long has it been." I croak out with a dry throat from the lack of water I had been obtaining.

"You don't get to know. Not until you give up your will and become one of ours." The soldier in front of me said walking towards me and slapping me right across the face.

I turn my head back to him and muster as much spit as I can, shooting it right into the middle of his face. "I'm sorry but that's never happening." I tell him, cracking a joke.

He wipes the spit off his face looking at me with a rageful expression on his face. "Bring me the karambit." He instructs the soldier who was at the table, the soldier simply nods picking up the sharp curved object and bringing it to the other one.

"Imagine being someone's lap dog." I snarkily say staring at the soldier with the karambit. I turn my attention back to the first soldier. "It's been how many days and I don't know your name? I'm going to call you Penis Breath and the other one Anita Dick. Get it? It's like I need a Dick." I cackle at myself trying to pull on the restraints but only to finally realise that my legs are restrained as well so I'm being held in mid-air.

"You talk too much." Penis Breath tells me as he takes the karambit off Anita Dick. He walks a bit closer to me, stopping when he gets right in front of me. "He will be so happy when you're broken." Penis Breath continues as he brings his left hand up to the bottom of the sharp bit of the karambit and rubs up and down on it.

"Who? Burnt popcorn kernel? He won't get to see me bro-" I get cut off from my joke by penis breath raising his right arm and stabbing right into my hip causing me to hiss in pain but not to scream as it gives them pleasure.

He sighs in pleasure. "That's how to shut you up. Good to know." Penis Breath mutters to himself. He twists the knife up so it entangles into my hip making me hiss in response and look up biting the inside of my cheek to not release a scream. I feel him pull it out quickly making me whimper at the pain of the karambit cutting the inside of my skin.

The sound of blood pitter-pattering onto the floor echoes through the room making itself clear. "I'm sorry did I go too hard?" Penis Breath rhetorically questions as I lower my head not wanting to let them see the pain I'm in. "We should have taken the white room slow torture approach with you but this way we get to have more fun." I hear Penis Breath show off at the situation that I'm in.

"You. Are. Going. To. Die." I say firmly as I raise my head back up.

He looks at Anita Dick who shrugs then both of them proceed to laugh for 10 seconds. Penis Breath stops laughing and wipes away a fake tear. "You should become a comedian." He says to me as he twists the karambit, laying it in the palm of his hand and wrapping his fingers around it, pointing it at me.