Chapter 86- It All Comes To A Conclusion.

Grunting in pain, Thatcher bends down his hand still wrapped around my throat, pushing me down into the ground. "Enough games." He says, swapping his right hand with his left around my throat.

Thatcher raises his right hand, turning it into a fist and beginning to repeatedly bash it into my face. Each hit becoming harder and harder, feeling like I was being hit by a freight train. Civilians around us loudly gasping, their phones raised in the air.

Thatcher pulls his hand away, grabbing the knife out of my hand and holding it in an ice-pick grip. Thatcher brings the knife down sideways, stabbing my hip and forcing my to exert a painful groan. Thatcher pulls the knife out, making me release another groan before he stabs it back in.

I feel my powers heal my wound as he pulls it out. "Fucker." I grunt.

"No running anymore." He says, raising the knife above my heart.

Using my powers, I teleport
out from under Thatcher, my body appearing above him.  Landing on Thatcher, I quickly maneuver myself onto his back, holding him in a chokehold with my right arm.

Thatcher brings the knife up, readjusting it in his grip. Using my free hand, I grab his wrist, trying to push it away. Thatcher overpowers my grip with ease, the knife moving towards my arm. Releasing him from the chokehold, I grab his hand with my right hand before I pull us both backwards, my weight fully being leant backwards.

He tips slightly, his momentum beginning to make him tip back and forth. Feeling Thatcher pull forward on his hand, forcing my hands to slowly lose their grip.

Quickly thinking of a new plan, I kick off Thatcher's back, landing awkwardly on my feet. Thatcher turns around, his expression no longer filled with any satisfaction.

Thatcher charges at me, his swings growing more and more impatient as I duck and sidestep them. He swings his arm downwards, missing me and giving me a window. Striking at his chest, I quickly swipe his legs from under him.

A giant light beam shoots into the air, blinding anyone in the area. "Gotcha." Is all I hear from Thatcher before I feel something sharp impale my stomach.

Sharply inhaling, the light vanishes from my eyes, my vision resetting. My eyes dart down, the knife Thatcher was holding was now in my gut. My eyes dart up at Thatcher, his body stood in front of me, a huge smile on his face.

My body falls on its side to the ground, harshly impacting on the concrete. "All things must come to an end. That includes you." Thatcher's voice speaks, his face entering my peripheral as he bends down.

"History will dedicate a chapter to this fight and the lead-up to it. And then history will decide if I'm a hero or a villain, the same way it'll decide what to believe you did or didn't do. I mean you blew up your own Avengers initiation party." He smirks. "Even if history decides me as a villain, the villain is the character that the people remember."

Detecting my breathing become a slightly bit shallow, my powers try healing the wound, unable to because of the knife lodged in my stomach.

"I've killed your mother, father and now you're going to bleed out here, the hospitals are all too far away and the civilians here aren't calling any ambulances, or any police officers, thinking of it... Where are the police officers? I wanted to have some join the fight." He states, his lip pouting out slightly. "Anyway, back to the topic at hand. How many Twiney's are left? Just your sister I think. I may as well finish off the family chain." Thatcher sighs, bending down towards me. "Hold that knife for me." He requests, tapping my shoulder before standing back up and beginning to walk away.

My vision blurring up, not because of the fact that I could sense my body shutting down painfully slowly but because of the fact that I was unable to kill Thatcher like I promised Dad. Faye's now going to suffer the consequences, he's going to come after her. I should've listened to Bucky when he warned me.