Chapter 84- Odd Reunion.

Entering the corridor, alarms begin ringing throughout it followed by a speaker. "We've been found by the Avengers, everyone get ready to defend the base." The male voice from the radio speaks.

"Isn't that just comedic timing?" I question, walking down the hallway I came from, the door shutting automatically behind me.

Soldiers rush from the right, their footsteps rebounding throughout the hallway, none of the soldiers surprisingly looking down the hallway at me.

"Off we go, I guess." Continuing to walk down the hallway after all the soldiers had passed.

"Our cameras have recorded that Thor has joined the Avengers, everyone get to the battle!" The female voice from before shouts.

"Thor's here? Judging by that, I'm guessing everyone's here." I tell Wanda's unconscious body, peeking around the corner, every soldier had already left, their footsteps becoming more and more silent the further they go.

Continuing my journey out of the base, I turn the corner, walking forward cautiously. I already destroyed all the cameras so I don't have to worry about them.

After 15 seconds of walking, I reach the end of the hallway, taking a left, the sounds of faint distant grunting reflecting through the corridor.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" A voice yells from behind.

Turning around slowly, five soldiers stand evenly spread out, rifles aimed at me. "This is awkward." I say, looking them all in the eyes.

"Put the girl down and get on the ground!" One shouts from the back of the group.

Rotating to my right, I slowly place Wanda on the ground. "Let's not be hostile, we can talk this out." I reply, standing back up and facing them all.

"Get on your knees!" The soldier in front shouts, his gun not moving from me.

Releasing a deep breath, I look at the soldiers, my powers excitedly responding. "I don't listen to Nazis." I reply, shrugging before I raise my hand, crouching down and slamming it onto the floor. My powers responding to me, turning me into metal on impact.

"Shoot!" One instructs, the sound of gunshots ringing out above me, bullets clinging off me and onto the ground.

Keeping my hand on the ground, I use my powers, the floor changing in front of me, the metal changing into cement. The soldiers lowering into the ground, their ankles encased in the cement before I change it back into metal. "You look stuck." I say, standing back up.

"Keep firing!" The soldier in front shouts, reloading his gun.

Rushing forward, I step in front of the soldier, ripping the gun out of his hand and positioning it in my grip. "That's a problem." I say, shooting the soldier in the head.

His back dropping onto the ground, his knees raised in the air. The other soldiers all looking at the soldier in fear for a second in my peripheral.

"Fire!" A soldier from behind shouts, snapping all of the other soldiers out of their trance.

The soldiers all shoot their weapons, some running out of ammo while others finishing their reload and beginning to fire. Raising my eyebrows, I look at all the soldiers. "I admire your persistence to keep trying to shoot me." I tell them before beginning to gun them all down one by one.

Releasing a content sigh, I throw the gun onto the ground, turning around and walking back to Wanda. "Calm down, we're looking for her." A recognisable voice speaks from around the corner.

"More?" I groan, stancing myself over Wanda's body.

"We've cleared out so many rooms! How have we not found her?" A male voice questions from around the corner, his voice irritated.