Chapter 76- Inside The Base.

Entering the massive bunker door, I look around, the halls were mostly empty, the lights weren't dim like the usual ones in Hydra bases. "Well, already I can tell something's not right." I mumble, reaching behind me and grabbing the radio. Distant sounds of talking and near-silent footsteps vibrate off the walls. "Well, I'm not alone." I sigh, turning the volume of the radio down and clipping it back to my belt.

"I've found Gringo leader, he's dead." One of the soldiers from outside say.

Looking behind me, I look outside. None of the soldiers had begun making their way back or were in view of the door.

"Alright, let's begin the painful labyrinth of this Hydra base." I mutter, walking deeper into the base.

"His radio and handgun have been taken." The soldier speaks into the radio.

"I should've chucked his body into the hole." I face-palm myself.

"Yes, sir." A distant deep voice speaks.

Walking down the hallway, I come to a fork in the path. "Which way?" I ask myself, one path was to the left while the other was to the right.

"She's gonna be trying to take us all out before entering." One of the soldiers speaks into the radio.

"Retard." I snicker. "Actually." I quickly say, unclipping the radio from my belt. "Which station is everyone else using?" I mumble, making sure to remember which channel the radio is on before beginning to switch the channel.

"Si-" A person speaks into the radio but gets cut off by my quick switch to the next station.

"Went past it." I mutter, switching it back to the channel.

"She hasn't been found on any cameras and the other team hasn't found her." A female voice speaks.

"How is it so hard to find her?" A male voice questions.

"Apparently really hard." The woman answers.

"Let's go this way." I huff, picking the left path, my eyes scan the halls for any cameras.

"Communication team, Gringo leader has been killed by the girl." One of the soldiers on the previous channel speaks.

"She killed him? With what?" The female voice asks.

"His handgun." The soldier answers.

"That fucking idiot. Well, now the girl has a gun." The male says.

"He wasn't the smartest." I mumble, taking a right at the end of the corridor.

"I'll send out team Urgon to patrol the hallways." The woman breathes out.

"I'd rather you not." I groan, walking through the hallway, looking left and right for any doors or anything that could help me.

Holding my gun down by my side, I look at the end of the hall, a black dome barely peeking out so I'm able to see.

"Found her! She's in Hallway D everyone!" The male voice speaks both into the radio and through speakers in the base.

"FUCK!" I shout, raising the gun and pressing in the trigger. The sound of the gunshot ricocheted throughout the hallways.

The black dome that I analysed as the camera, collapses onto the ground. "This just got a lot harder." I sigh, running down the hallway.

"She's armed and has destroyed the camera in Hallway D." The male voice speaks into the radio.