Chapter 72- Running The Code And Getting A List.

(Lara's Pov)

"Not a word about what happened back on the roof." I tell Bucky as we walk towards the interrogation room that the others were in.

"Don't you think it'd be good for them to know?" Bucky asks me.

"No. We don't want to worry them about what's happening with me, we'll focus on it after we rescue Wanda." I respond.

"What happens if we get there and the same thing happens?" Bucky asks.

"Bucky, I'm fine." I say, not stopping.

"Fine, whatever you say." Bucky replies.

"Sorry." I sigh.

"You gotta stop apologizing." Bucky chuckles.

"It'd be rude of me not to." I nudge him as we approach the door that the team sat in. "Can you open it? My hands are full." I ask, looking down at my hands that were carrying the USB packet and a laptop I got from the Compound, I had teleported there and back quickly to grab Wanda's laptop.

"You could put your USB in your pocket." Bucky comments, opening the door for me.

"Nah, too much effort." I respond, entering the room. "Sup, guys, your lord and saviour is here." I say into the room.

Pietro zooms out of his seat and stands in front of me with a pleading and desperate look. "Please, tell me you have the USB."

"Yeah, I have it." I respond. "Are you okay?" I question him, my eyes scanning his face that read tired, angry and sad.

"I'm fine." He chuckles, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the room.

"Woah, calm down, Pietro. It's going to take a few minutes for me to set this up." I tell him.

Pietro turns around, looking at me before letting go and walking to the seat he was originally in. "I'm sorry." I say, walking to the table that was right next to the glass.

"The kid fixed it?" Tony asks me, putting a chair next to me.

"Yeah, he's pretty smart." I answer, sitting down in the seat and putting the laptop on the table.

"How long will it take you to locate where he took Wanda?" Nat asks from behind me.

"Uh, well first I'm going to have to go through a process of listing what he looks like and then I need his name so the laptop can fully trace him." I answer her, turning the laptop on and pulling the USB out of the tiny bag.

"We don't have a name." Steve sighs.

"Well, that's not what we like to hear." I reply.

"Where's the port of the USB?" Sam asks, trying to reach for it.

Pulling my hand away, I look him in the eyes. "Wait and find out. There ain't no way I'm doing another Bucky scenario with this."

"Oh, come on, that's not even fair. I didn't mean to." Bucky whines.

Putting my thumb on the plastic bit of the disc, I wait a few seconds hoping that Peter had fixed the scan. "What's meant to happen?" Tony sarcastically asks.

"It's meant to op-" I'm cut off of answering him by the USB opening its port. "Yes, thank you, Parker." I mutter, putting the USB into the laptop.

"If we still need to get a name then someone should go in and try again." Steve recommends.

"That won't be needed." I tell him, entering Wanda's password and opening file explorer. "I can go in after I do this." I say, clicking on the USB file.