Chapter 98- Going For A Jog.

Sitting down on a bench, I begin catching my breath, I'd been jogging for the past few hours, I was able to get an increase in energy after the tea I had drunk.

Reaching into my pocket, I grab my phone, turn it on and notice a message from Faye. Changing the song I had on, I tap on Faye's notification that had been sent 15 minutes ago.

Fazey Wazey🥺:
Currently, I'm at the doctor's cause he wants me to do a check-up with him but after I'm hanging out with Nick.

Lars Bars🍫:
Who's Nick?

Placing my phone back into my pocket, I take a deep breath, my eyes scanning the surroundings. Kids were playing at the playground, a group of adults were cooking at a bbq area, there were people scattered around the area. Some were enjoying themselves while some people sat under trees that were shaded a percentage of the parks.

I wasn't in NYC anymore, I teleported myself to Nebraska. I was tempted to teleport to a different continent but I don't feel like going halfway across the world only to find out that there's a high chance it's like 2am there.

Stretching my arms forward, I kick out my legs, taking in the peaceful scenery as my music played in the background. 1 of the good things about being able to teleport is that I could take myself to a place like France or I could teleport to a place with the best scenery. Then again, some of the best scenery is the scenery that's residential and not something that's full of skyscrapers like NYC.

My phone buzzes in my pocket, knocking me out of my thoughts. Reaching into it, I grab my phone, unlocking it to see a message from Faye.

Fazey Wazey🥺:
Someone I met and have been establishing a friendship with.

Lars Bars🍫:
What type of "friendship" are you talking about.

Fazey Wazey🥺:
We've been getting along and have a few common interests.

Lars Bars🍫:
So, a "we're just friends."

Fazey Wazey🥺:
I mean I'll just wait to see where it goes.

Lars Bars🍫:
Does he know I'm your sister?

Fazey Wazey🥺:
Actually, no. He knows I have a sister but he doesn't know it's you.

Lars Bars🍫:
Objectively not subjectively is he a nice guy?

Fazey Wazey🥺:
Yes. You don't have to worry about me getting hurt Lara Twiney.

Lars Bars🍫:
I'm just trying to make sure.
Is that illegal?

Fazey Wazey🥺:
No but every time I've started talking to someone you get suspicious of them.

Lars Bars🍫:
Whatever you say, someday you're gonna have to introduce me to him.

Fazey Wazey🥺:
That's if this goes to the next step.

Lars Bars🍫:
I have a feeling it'll go to the next step.