Chapter 29- Causing Rifts To Happen With Blindness.

(Wanda's Pov)

"There she is." I hear Pietro's voice boom through the air, my head turning in response as I stop placing the clothes that Lara had given me on the hangers.

"What do you want?" I question him, looking at him.

"Woah, am I not allowed to visit moje sestra?" (My sister?) He questions me, raising his hands.

"What is it, Pietro?" I question him again as I walk to my bed that has the box that Lara gave to me.

"I'm just visiting to see how you're fitting in." He tells me as I'm pulling out another shirt. "Where'd you get the box?" Pietro questions as he walks over to it.

"Lara gave it to me." I reply to him, walking over to the walk-in wardrobe.

"Lara?" He says confused.

"Yes Lara, she gave me clothes she didn't want or need." I reply to him, placing the clothes on the hanger.

"So, you're wearing her clothes?" He asked me with a slightly teasing tone.

"Yeah, I am." I reply to him shyly.

"My sister is wearing another girl's clothes." He teases me with a playful attitude. "Did she carry you up to your room as well?"

"Are you here to just tease me?" I question him.

He grabs a hoodie out of the box and chucks it at me. "No, I'm not here to just tease you but I may as well be." He replies to me.

I place the hoodie he chucked at me on the hanger. "Then what are you here for?" I question him, waving my hand, my powers wrapping around the box and levitating it over towards me.

"I'm here because I wanted to know where you were yesterday." He informs me, leaning against the wardrobe door.

"I was with Lara yesterday, I was helping her with her clothes." I inform him, waving my other hand and floating the rest of the clothes onto the hanger.

"The whole day?" He questions me.

"Yes." I state, floating the box into my hands and walking past Pietro.

"Show me your left hand." He says to me as I chuck the box by the door.

"Why?" I question him.

"What's the wristband for?" He questions me.

I look down for a second forgetting that I had the bracelet on and quickly move my left hand behind my back. "I-it's a gift. From Nat." I tell him as I move my right hand behind my back and cover the bracelet.

"Why move it behind your back? Let me see it." He says taking a step towards me.

"It's nothing but a black bracelet." I lie, looking down at the floor.

"Yet there is something gold on it." He tells me, taking another step, stopping just in front of me. "Just show me it, I won't make fun of it." He tells me, reaching his arm around and grabbing mine.

"Fine." I tell him, sighing as I let him bring my arm out and let it rest in his palm.

He reaches his left arm for the bracelet, twisting it and stopping to read the name tag. "Twiney? As in Lara?" He questions me looking me in the eyes, a slow grin spreading on his face.

"Yes." I tell him, looking down.

He drops my arm. "Does she have one?" He asks me, taking a step back.

"Yeah, she does. It has our last name on it." I tell him, twisting the bracelet.

"Nat gave them to you two?" He questions me again and I could hear the grin on his face.