Chapter 39- It's Basically Parental Lock.

(Wanda's Pov)

I groaned as I woke up from both my sleep and the headache that came from the drinks I had last night. "Ow." I sigh as I sit up slightly on the bed.

"Good morning, Ms. Maximoff, you are not allowed to exit this room until Mr. Maximoff says so." Jarvis bursts from the roof way too loud.

I put my hand on the side of my head, slowly rubbing it. "Too loud Jarvis." I say, just above a whisper.

"I am sorry Ms. Maximoff." Jarvis responds, quieter than before.

"Tell Pietro, I want out of here." I tell Jarvis as I shut my eyes lightly.

"Mr. Maximoff has said that if lets you out Ms. Romanoff will tear him to shreds." Jarvis replies.

"Tell him that if he doesn't let me out I'm going to tear him to shreds." I tell him annoyed.

"He has said that he will not." Jarvis answers me after a few seconds.

"Fine." I huff as I wave my hand, floating the pill case into my right hand and the water bottle into my left. I pop two of the tablets out of its case putting them on my tongue, placing the tablet case on the bedside drawer, taking the top of the bottle lid off and drinking the water as the tablets go down.

I shiver in momentary disgust before I continue to drink the water. Taking the water off my mouth I wipe the corner of my mouth with the back of my hand.

I only just realised that I'm still in my dress from last night. I looked around spotting the wardrobe door, standing up from the bed I walk over to the door and make my way through it.

My eyes scan the wardrobe searching for a spare pair of shirts and shorts. I grab two of the spare clothes and begin changing out of the dress and into the spare clothes.

I walked back into the bedroom after changing clothes and sat on the bed. "Where's my phone?" I ask as I survey the room.

"It is on the second floor, Ms. Maximoff." Jarvis breaks from the roof.

"Can you get someone to bring it here since I can't leave Jarvis?" I ask into the air.

"I just have Ms. Maximoff." He replies.

"Thank you." I say into the air.

My eyes continue to survey Pietro's room, looking at the objects around the room. I turn to look at the bedroom drawer. There was a lamp, a TV remote, the bracelet and a phone... Lara's phone...

Reaching over, I pick up the phone and bracelet, I stuff the bracelet in my pocket and grab my phone holding it in my lap as I stare at it. She said wanted to go on the date but stood me up... Nat says that she would've had a reason for why but it still hurts that she would rather leave than go on the date with me.

I turn the phone on, entering the lock screen, the background was a photo of me sleeping on her that she somehow took. It made me smile but it turned back into a slight frown. I need to check her phone, I know that it's not the moral thing to do but I need to see if there was a reason why she left.

What was her password? 4879? No, that wasn't it. 4978? No that isn't it either. Out of all the times to forget her password it's now? God, I need to message Faye to see if she knows. All I know is that the last three digits are 7,8,9 in a certain order but I can't remember the first. "Jarvis, who has my phone?" I ask.

"Ms. Romanoff has it and is in the living room, she will not give it to you unless you have a good reason." Jarvis answers.

"Tell her that I need it to text Faye." I instruct.