Chapter 10- That Was A Squirming Bullet.

Lars Bars🍫:
Hey.
I know we aren't on speaking terms but I just wanted you to know that I'm on a mission with the Avengers flying to a Hydra base, we are going to take it down.

I looked at my phone sighing as I put it in my pocket. I knew that I most likely wouldn't get a reply but it's better that Faye knows than to leave her in the dark. I was about to ask the team something before feeling my phone buzz. I pulled my phone back out of my pocket looking at the reason why it vibrated and seeing Faye's contact popping up on the display, quickly I unlocked my phone and looked at the message I sent.

Fazey Wasey🥺:
I'm sorry, you're with the Avengers going on a mission??? To take down Hydra???? Do you not realise how this sounds????

Lars Bars🍫:
It's a long story when you're ready for me to see you I will explain everything you want me to but to sum it up.
Hydra are the people who took me. The Avengers made a deal with me to help them take down the final five bases.
Look I know how this sounds about the fact that I'm going back to the people who kidnapped me but I have the team with me, if you try changing my mind you should know from before I was taken that it won't work Faye.

Fazey Wasey🥺:
Wow. That's a lot to take in...
If you're positive that the team will help you then go and help them but please, please, please be careful...
I can't handle losing you for real even if we aren't talking...
I promise that I'm slowly accepting it, I will be ready in a month's time.

Lars Bars🍫:
Don't rush yourself into accepting my lie that lasted three years. What I did wasn't fair to you Faye. I just hope you know that I love you and to text me when you're ready.
Seen

Sighing I put my phone back in my pocket again but this time grateful that she didn't try arguing against me but just accepted it and told me to be careful. I return my attention to the question I was going to ask before I started texting Faye.

"Hey, does anyone know what I wear? You're all in your outfits but I don't have one." I ask looking around the jet seeing everyone have their outfits except Tony who has his suit flying next to us so he can put it on when we land near the base.

"There's a spare suit of mine in the back but if that doesn't fit, Clint has a spare suit that can be adjusted and don't worry it has sleeves. Not long ones so you won't be burning in the heat of the forest." Nat says from her seat as she sits next to Bruce telling me what I needed to know before continuing her conversation with him.

I looked at Clint with a 'Are you ok with that?' look. "Yeah, I'm fine with that kid it's next to Nat's. You can put it on when we all fall asleep. Plus, it's comfortable so you can sleep." He says to me nodding at the back of the ship where his and Nat's suits are. I nod gratefully at him.

I went on my phone again to scroll through Instagram or whatever I could do to pass my time.

__________________________________

We were landing the jet away from the Hydra base. I had put on Clint's suit when they all fell asleep like he said I should do, I will admit that putting on a suit when there is no light at all because the sun wasn't out and the lights were off was difficult I tripped over my own feet 2 times I was surprised I didn't fall face first and make a ruckus causing the whole team to wake up. I had also grabbed two pistols, enough ammo to not run out for a while and in case I did run out I grabbed 3 knives, putting them in the belt that Clint's spare suit had.