Chapter 48- That Brunette, She Was Cool.

Nat and the blonde woman stare at each other for a second before Nat starts taking steps forward forcing the blonde to back up. "Put it down before I make you." The blonde says with a straight face.

"You put yours down." Nat says as they continue walking, the blonde woman missteps making her lose her footing for a second. "Watch your step." Nat teases with a chuckle.

The blonde stops walking backwards as she and Nat hold their guns side by side as the distance between them closes. Should I help? Nah, Nat will be fine, I'll just spectate and eat imaginary popcorn.

Nat and the blonde both grab each other's gun doing a spin and swapping sides, they stare at each other for a second before they grab each other's gun again before the blonde kicks Nat in the stomach making her hunch, the blonde uses it to her advantage and grabs Nat's waist, pushing her into a door frame, pulling her back and throwing her into the opposite door frame. "Ow." I say, scrunching my face slightly as I watch the brawl go down in front of me.

Nat retaliates by grabbing the blonde's throat and pushing her towards the kitchen counter, picking her up and choke slamming her into a cabinet. "What is this WWE?" I say as I lean against the door frame that Nat was slammed against.

"Not helping." Nat grunts as the blonde puts her hand in Nat's face trying to push her away, Nat counters her by slamming the blonde into the counter and holding her there. "Stay down. Stay down." Nat repeats as the blonde reaches behind her and grabbing a plate, smashing it on Nat's face.

"This really is a hell-in-a-cell WWE match." I say as Nat stumbles back.

The blonde picks up a towel and attacks Nat who immediately counters it by grabbing it and wrapping it around the blonde. "I have never seen such a back and forth." I joke as the blonde charges Nat into the counter, placing her foot on it and throwing Nat in a suplex fashion as Nat flies through the air, bouncing off the door and into the living room.

Both of them recover, standing up as the blonde reaches behind her and grabs a knife. Nat shakes her head slightly before looking to a desk and grabbing what looked like a flashlight or something else, I couldn't really tell.

The blonde charges at Nat as she swings the knife right and left as Nat dodges as she moves back each step, they both swing their weapons, catching them in opposite hands as they stare at each other for a second before the blonde stops holding onto Nat's arm and hitting Nat's stomach, using the advantage, the blonde twists Nat's arm behind her back, holding the knife to it. I'm starting to think I should help, it would be the right thing to do... Right? Nah, Nat's a spy. I'm sure she's fine.

Nat rolls forward onto her back and kicks out the blonde's knee from under her. Both of them quickly recover as the blonde goes to stab Nat in the waist but is countered by Nat as she blocks the knife and disarms the blonde, standing up, wrapping her arms around the blonde and holding her in a reverse sleeper hold. "I really wish I had popcorn." I mutter to myself as the blonde stands up and holds Nat's chin pushing it back before pushing Nat back and disarming her as the blonde picks Nat up and slams her into the wall, Nat grabs onto the curtain drapes with one arm, pulling them off as the blonde backs up along with Nat who now had drapes in one hand and the other around the blonde.

The blonde rams Nat into the wall again as she wraps the curtain drapes around the blonde attempting to choke her, the blonde throws Nat so she's in front of her, grabbing the other end of the drapes and wrapping it around Nat.

Nat throws the blonde over her shoulder, the blonde immediately using the momentum to throw Nat as well as they both collide with the ground, both of them still holding onto the drapes as they choke each other out, the blonde places her right hand on Nat and pushes as they tighten the hold on each other. "Stop." One of them says to the other but it's barely heard over the straining.