xii 😂

"WHY do you keep staring at your phone?" Chan asked as he took a small serving of noodles.
Seungmin sighed and he took a sip of water.
"I-it's nothing... nothing important... at all..."
"Is this about Hyunjin? Do you still like him?"
"Of course I do... I asked him if he wanted to hang out later tonight but he hasn't responded."
"Oh- Seungmin... he's going out with Seo Changbin."
"What?"

The boy felt his blood boil. So... his theory was indeed correct. He was too late. He should've gathered his courage earlier, maybe then Hyunjin could've been his. Only his. But no... he was Seo Changbin's.

Seungmin felt tears start to form in his eyes. He wasn't the type to easily break in front of others, he rarely showed any weakness. If he met his eyes with Chan, he knew that the tears wouldn't stop.
"Seungmin... you can cry if you need to." Chan whispered assuringly.

The younger nodded and he placed his empty plate on the counter before going back to his bedroom. He held a soft pillow to his chest as he wept.
Hyunjin was what he needed, but he wasn't what Hyunjin wanted.

~

"Fuck..." Felix stared at the clock. He knew that in exactly 3 minutes, 27 seconds that one of many Changbin's girlfriends would come over. At this point he couldn't care less to refer to them by name. Changbin certainly showed that he didn't either. But this night was different than the rest. Felix was overwhelmed by the amount of visitors the two had.

The living room was filled by 7 extremely confused girls. Each claimed that they were Seo Changbin's girlfriend which only made everyone even more confused. Felix felt like he was watching a zoo of 7 different animals meeting for the first time. It was strangely intriguing, entertaining but mostly terrifying. One of them at one point was about to throw her shoe at another for saying she was prettier.

Jeez- who raised these girls.

This all came to a halt when a calm and collected Changbin and a very confused and overwhelmed Hyunjin entered the dorm.
"Binnie-boo! Aren't I your girlfriend?"
"AS IF! I've been with him for 7 months!"
"I've been with for 8 months!"
"Why would he even date you?!"
"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Felix screamed.

His deep voice boomed through the dorm which fortunately shut up the 7 animals. "Changbin! This is your fault- do the talking now." The older had never seen Felix this annoyed and over. It sort of excited him, he was seeing a new side of the usually sweet and passive boy.
"So you're all probably wondering why all 7 of you girls are here and I just want to clear the air."
Changbin sighed. "I've- kind of uh- been dating all 7 of you at the same time..."

The younger was quite shocked that the girls didn't scream- but oh- was it much worse. They all started to cry hysterically. So dramatically that even Hyunjin was shocked. "Ah... well shit..." Felix said as he covered his ears. "WHY CHANGBIN?! WHYYYYY?!"
"I just wanted to tell you all that I'm breaking up with all of you because I have a boyfriend."

The crying stopped and they all looked at Changbin quizzically. "Wait- that's so cute!" Felix heard one of them mutter. "Yeah... if we knew you were gay, we would've backed off."
"This is strangely a very civilised conversation." Hyunjin whispered to Felix.
"Yeah- this is freaking me out."
"Wow- Felix... you're a lucky guy." All 7 of them nodded and one by one left the dorm before Felix could correct them.

"BUT- I- WE- WHAT?!" Felix couldn't even function. They all really thought he and Changbin were a thing. How ludicrous.
"So... that happened." Changbin laughed. 
"What the actual fuck was that?!" Felix said still completely petrified. "Is this a nightmare that feels crazily real?" Felix pitched himself only to wince from pain. "Ah shit- that hurt."
"Yeah... so I'm gonna go- bye Felix." Hyunjin turned to see the older standing by the door. "S-see you later Changbin." The two exchanged awkward looks and Hyunjin finally left the dorm.

"The tension-" Felix laughed as he pointed at Changbin's flustered face.
"YOH! Shut it Yongbokkie~"
"Don't call me Yongbok!"
The two hysterically screamed and laughed as they chased each other around the dorm.
"I'll stop if you stop making fun of me!"
"I'll stop if you stop calling me Yongbok!"

The two jumped onto Felix's bed once they both felt extremely tired from their spontaneous workout around the dorm.

"Changbin-hyung..." Felix felt his throat tighten thinking about what he wanted to ask.
"Yes Lixie?" The older replied, immediately paying all of his attention to the younger.
"How much do you like Hyunjin? You don't need to answer, I'm just curious..." Felix was secretly hoping Changbin would flat out tell him he wasn't that interested in Hyunjin and he in fact liked him.
As if that would happen, Felix could only hope that sort of thing would be true in his dreams.
He still didn't know if Changbin knew about their kiss, he wanted him to know.

Changbin on the other hand scanned his brain for his answer. A true genuine answer. He blushed when he remembered what had happened only yesterday. Hyunjin liked Seungmin, but why did he let Changbin hold him like that? Why did his actions make Changbin's heart flutter? He felt so conflicted. Who did he like now? He liked Felix for sure, that's how he had gotten so close to Hyunjin, but now- damn he was fucked- he was now falling for Hyunjin.

What was he meant to tell Felix?