lxv 🤝

CHANGBIN stepped into the unfamiliar restaurant and was immediately ushered to a reserved table where he found Felix's father was patiently waiting for him. "Seo Changbin, how are you?" Mr. Lee asked as he allowed one of his assistants help the boy take a seat. "Afternoon Mr.Lee, I'm doing quite well." The younger replied as he shuffled his chair closer to the table. "That's good, how was school?"
"Okay, pretty normal and nothing out of the oddinary."the boy replied.

Over the next hour or so, Changbin couldn't help but have an uneasy feeling brewing in his stomach. Felix's father was being too kind and chatty, it was quite unlike for his characters to be so-called 'heartwarming'. He tried to push the thoughts away and attempted to enjoy his lunch, it's what Felix would've wanted anyways, his father getting along with his boyfriend even if he didn't know the whole truth.

He proceeded to answer every question that Mr.Lee had to offer, no matter how random or what other may have called unnecessary. It was in his eyes a chance for Felix's father to get to know him better.

Once Changbin finished his meal, he took a sip of water, his plate quickly whisked away back to the kitchen. "Enjoyed your meal, Seo?" Mr. Lee asked as he carefully dabbed the outer corners of his mouth with a serviette. "It was very delicious, sir, thank you for paying for this amazing lunch."
"Mhm... of course, it's my pleasure."
The man eyed the boy as he took another sip of his drink before placing the cup onto the table.

"I'm sure you may be wondering why I have invited you to this lunch Changbin, especially on a school day when you're so busy." Mr.Lee stated as he rolled his cuffs on his signature suit.
"I'm quite curious, plus we've talked an awful lot about me and not Felix. I just assumed you wanted another check in from me, you know, as a roommate."

"That would normally be the case but... not this lunch..." Mr.Lee sighed and he placed his glasses onto the table, quickly signalling an assistant to take care of them, his glasses case in their hands. He pinched his nose bridge, eyes closed with a silent huff and he finally looked up to meet Changbin's curious stare.

"I know you're dating my son."

Changbin's lip quivered and he immediately put on a poker face and laughed.

HOW DOES HE KNOW?
HOW DID HE FIND OUT!
HOW LONG HAS HE KNOWN?!

"Me? Dating Felix? That's the most ridiculous accusation I've ever heard." He scoffed and leaned in his chair casually. "I placed a few security cameras in your dorm, in the kitchen, living room and the front door a week after I arrived." Changbin's smile disappeared. He had known for all of this time.

"Y-you knew..."
"I did and I'm disappointed in you, Changbin." The man said, almost hissing the boy's name.
"Why so?" The boy felt his eyes start to tear and he unconsciously gripped onto the chair.
"Because for the past 2 months I've given you so many opportunities to tell me the truth."
"Felix didn't want you to know because you sent him to Korea because he is gay." Changbin spat.
"I didn't for that reason."
"You didn't?"

~

"Felix?" The Australian turned his head to see Jisung with his backpack in hand. "What are you doing standing there all by yourself? Day dreaming about 'Changbinnie'~" The older joked.
"Haha." The younger said sarcastically. "Well- I'm waiting for Changbin, he said he'd pick me so we could walk back to the dorm together."
"Lix, school ended 20 minutes ago."
"Well- maybe he's running late."
"Just walk with me, you'll still see him at the dorms."
"Fine... I'll text him." Felix pulled his phone from his pocket and immediately found a call from Changbin.

"Oh! Changbin's calling me..."
"Go ahead and pick it up, I need to find Jeongin. He's probably swapping spit with Chan." The older laughed. "Ok, see you soon." Jisung walked away and the latter picked up the call.

"Hello?"
"Felix."
"Binnie? Why so serious?"
"I'm sorry that you had to wait."
"I-it's okay, is something the matter?"
"Come back to the dorm, we all will talk about it later..."
"Binnie? You're scaring me, please tell me if something is wrong."
"Just trust me, my love... I'll see you soon."

Changbin hung up.
We all?

Felix was immediately taken aback and he shakily put his phone back into his pocket.
"What's wrong with that boy..."
He turned to see widened eyes from Jeongin and Jisung. "Felix? What's going on?" The youngest asked as he noticed the nervous expression on the Australian's face.
"Please- just take me back to the dorms."
The boys nodded and all three together went back to the large building, Felix being especially anxious for what was to come.

~

"I'm back!" Felix said as he opened the door, slipping his backpack onto the floor. "Changbinnie? Baby- could you please tell me now what the problem is?"
The boy threw his shoes off and ruffled his hair.

He froze.

He couldn't believe his eyes. Changbin swallowed dryly as the younger slowly approached him.
"I- I don't believe it..." Felix stammered.
"It's been too long, Felix."
"We missed you."
"I won't believe it!" He exclaimed as he slapped his own face continuously, hoping he wouldn't wake up from a dream.
"Ok stop looking like an idiot and give us a hug. We're here in the flesh."

Felix ran to the girls and hugged them with all of his might and being.
"M-my sisters... I missed you guys so much."
"Oh wow you're taller and stronger!" Rachel laughed. "And you're so emotional?" Olivia giggled.
"I haven't seen you guys for more than 6 months, what do you expect me to react like?"

The girls laughed and they wiped the tears from their brother's cheeks.
"Jeez- since when did you cry so much?" Rachel said as Felix sobbed hysterically.
"Why are you two even here, Changbin, did you know they were coming?" Felix asked the boy who was watching the scene play out in front of him.
"He didn't know until a little while ago." Mr.Lee said as he stood from his chair.

From all the excitement, Felix hadn't even realised his father had been with them the whole time.
"It's about time we talk..."