XXX

I bring my hand up to my head as the dizziness hits me, making me groan in pain. "What the hell happened?" I question myself, looking around and the last thing I remember is leaving Damon to take Katherine to the tomb while I went to find Elena.

I never did.

I slowly stand up from the couch and walk around the house, hearing distant voices become clear as the people who kidnapped me are talking in the room right next to the front door.

Wonderful.

"How's the girl?" I hear a woman's voice ask.

Why would they kidnap me?

"She's passed out on the couch." A man's voice speaks and I wonder which one of them knocked me out so hard that my head is hurting and I have memory loss. "She looks just like Katherine, you know. The resemblance is..." He trails off, looking lost in thought and I frown at his words.

"I told you not to touch her!" The woman yells at the man.

"Give me some credit. So did you call Elijah?" Trevor asks and I frown at the foreign name.

What the hell is an Elijah?

It's a name, isn't it?

Who is Elijah?

"You know how this works, Trevor. I called one of his contacts." The woman sighs, taking a seat on one of the chairs in the room.

"Did you or did you not leave a message to Elijah?" Trevor questions, raising his voice to match her tone.

"They said he got it."

"Wonderful, and what, Rose?" Trevor sighs, a hand on his hip as he looks down at her.

"So that's it, Trevor, he either got it or he didn't." Rose shrugs with an annoyed sigh.

"It's not too late, we could leave them here. We don't have to go through with this." Trevor says and I narrow my eyes at him since they seem scared of this Elijah and that's never a good sign.

"I'm sick of running!" Rose hits her hand on the table.

So they're running from Elijah?

Was Katherine running from Elijah too?

"Yeah, well, running keeps us alive." Trevor argues back with a knowing look.

"Elijah is old school, if he accepts our deal. We're free." She points out and suddenly her eyes land on me, making her speed in front of me. "There's nothing around this house for miles. If you think you're getting out of here, you are tragically wrong. Understood?"

"Who's Elijah?" I shoot the question at her, crossing my arms over my chest as I walk inside the room.

"Your worst nightmare." She replies.

"Why did you kidnap me?" I ask her with a glare, wondering if they would let me freely walk away by annoying them with questions I know they won't want to answer.

"You keep asking me questions like I'm going to answer them." She scoffs, turning the lights on as her friend walks out of the room with a small smirk.

"And you keep dodging them like I'm going to stop asking them." I snap back at her with my arms crossed.

The woman picks up some wood and starts nailing it over the window. I smirk when I realise that she doesn't have a daylight ring which means I can use it to my advantage.

"Look, you kidnapped me. Just tell us what the hell you want! I'm sure is not just for my company." I look at the women and we stare at each other for a few seconds before she rolls her eyes at me.