c 641-645

registerLog inforget the password

front page

My Bookshelf

Read the transcript

Feedback

front page

Simplified

Pages

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

Report an error

Chapter 641 Agreeing on the First Investment in Life

The three children were raised by Yu Qing using fitness pills since they were young. Their reaction speed, strength and resistance are stronger than those of children of the same age.

They are still young now, but one is more than enough to deal with one or two adult men.

Daan was dissatisfied and challenged, "Mom, don't underestimate me, how about we give it a try?"

Xiang Yisen came over, patted him on the head, and said with a dangerous tone: "Boy, how about I practice with you?"

After being slapped by Laozi, Daan endured the pain on his head, shrank his neck and begged for mercy: "No, I don't need you as the ultimate boss to appear in my current body. When we grow up, your son will accompany you to practice."

Xiang Yisen hummed, greeted his grandparents, sat down opposite them, and poured himself a cup of tea.

Zhuzhu and Xiaoan looked at each other and pursed their lips helplessly. They sat next to Grandma Ruan and Grandpa Ruan respectively, talking about what happened in school.

After dinner, Xiang Yisen received a call from the chief of the police station, who gave him a brief account of the case.

After hanging up the phone, he looked helplessly at his family members surrounding him.

"How is it? Is the case closed?" Daan asked impatiently, "What kind of punishment will the bad guys receive?"

Zhuzhu said: "Although it was an attempted robbery, he will have to be locked up for a few years anyway."

Xiang Yisen coughed a few times: "Ahem, you got this wrong."

"Made a mistake?" Zhuzhu and Daan said in unison.

Mr. Ruan's curiosity was piqued: "Was it a mistake? Did they arrest the wrong person?"

Xiang Yisen scratched his nose and said with an embarrassed look: "It's not that we arrested the wrong person. It's just that the woman we thought was the victim was a member of a criminal gang. The other two men are the victims."

Mr. Ruan raised his eyebrows: "The roles have been reversed, what's going on?"

Xiang Yisen repeated to his family everything the director had just told him.