c 616-620

registerLog inforget the password

front page

My Bookshelf

Read the transcript

Feedback

front page

Simplified

Pages

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

Report an error

Chapter 616: It’s better to arrive at the right time than to arrive early

  Chapter 616 It’s better to arrive at the right time than to arrive early.
  A month after Yangcheng’s Fashion Hair Salon opened, Lu Jinzhong saw the salon’s monthly report and realized how profitable the hairdressing industry is.

The initial investment was recovered by half within just one month of opening, which was much more profitable than the wholesale business he did in Yicheng.

Of course, making money in the hairdressing industry cannot neglect his wholesale business.

Such a profitable business, we must seize this opportunity. Lu Jinzhong discussed with Hai Ge and Yu Qing and decided to strike while the iron is hot, and use the profits of the first month of the Fashion Hair Salon to invest in the Shenzhen Hair Salon.

Find a storefront for decoration. Once the decoration here is almost done, the second month's profit of the fashion hair salon in Yangcheng can be withdrawn, which will just continue the capital chain of the hair salon in Shenzhen.

Open the business before the New Year and earn some year-end bonuses in advance.

Seeing that Lu Jinzhong was as excited as a chicken, Yu Qing knew that she couldn't dampen his enthusiasm, so she agreed with both hands.

"What did Brother Hai say?"

"We originally planned to open a salon in Shenzhen, but the time was moved up a little. He told me to follow your instructions and he had no objection."

Brother Hai doesn't need the money from the hair salon. The money is just waste paper in the bank. It's better to give it to Lu Jinzhong for investment.

"Hair salons in Yangcheng are already profitable, so just run them according to this model." Yu Qing originally wanted to be a lazy person, and she was happy to have someone worry about her!

The two discussed some details about opening a hair salon in Shenzhen and finally reached an agreement.

After the matter was discussed, Lu Jinzhong refused to leave.

Yu Qing laughed and invited him to have dinner at home before going back.

Lu Jinzhong was more than happy to do so. He lingered there just to stay a little longer in the courtyard, where there was laughter and fun, and it felt more like home.

It was nothing like his single dormitory, which had been empty for a long time. The room was filled with dust and the kitchen was completely deserted.

It’s better to stay at my sister-in-law’s place than to stay in the dormitory.