c 631-635

registerLog inforget the password

front page

My Bookshelf

Read the transcript

Feedback

front page

Simplified

Pages

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

Report an error

Chapter 631: 10th Anniversary

Three days.

Within three days of receiving the news, Grandma Ruan found two housewives who were idle at home in a nearby community. They were both under 45 years old. Because their children were in school, they were looking for odd jobs to supplement their family income.

When they learned that Grandma Ruan was hiring a nanny, they came without thinking.

The children at home are taken care of by their parents-in-law, and it is rare to meet a family that is looking for a nanny, so they don't want to miss such an opportunity.

Grandma Ruan passed the checkpoint, and when Ruan Xiuhua came home, she patted her clothes and stood up, "Let's go, I'll take you to my granddaughter's house."

The two nannies are named Ding and Sun.

The two of them got into the car in a daze. When the car drove out of the compound, the woman surnamed Sun asked in surprise, "Sister-in-law Ruan, aren't we working at your house?"

Grandma Ruan, who was sitting in the passenger seat, smiled and turned back to explain to them, "It's not our house, it's my eldest granddaughter's house. Didn't I just tell you that you are taking care of a baby? I don't have any babies to take care of at home right now."

"But don't worry, my granddaughter won't let you suffer any loss in terms of salary. We'll talk about the details after we meet her."

Nanny Ding and Sun looked at each other in bewilderment. At first they thought that the workplace was in the compound, but they didn't expect that it was changed to Grandma Ruan's granddaughter in the compound.

Seeing the SUV going further and further away and almost out of the city, the two men became even more nervous.

"Sister-in-law Ruan, your granddaughter lives in the countryside?"

But think about it, it's not possible. No matter how blind the girls in the compound are, they would never choose to marry in a place like the countryside.

Could it be that the granddaughter of the Ruan family was once an educated youth who went to the countryside?

"It's not really the countryside. You'll know when you get there." Grandma Ruan kept it a secret.

Grandma Ruan, who has an optimistic personality, always treated the two of them with a smile along the way.

With a nervous mood, when the car drove into the manor, the nervous mood turned into shock. Wasn't this piece of land outside the provincial capital a barren mountain before?
When did it become a private plot?