c 576-580

registerLog inforget the password

front page

My Bookshelf

Read the transcript

Feedback

front page

Simplified

Pages

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

Report an error

Chapter 576 Xiao An is Missing

The temperature in April nights has risen, and people with weaker physical conditions will only need to wear two pieces of clothing.

Yu Qing was woken up by the heat in a daze, and was faced with a straight back. His head tilted from time to time, as if he was thinking about something.

She lifted the quilt and was sweating again.

Xiang Yisen turned around happily when he heard the movement behind him, "Qingqing, you're awake!"

"Yeah." Yu Qing couldn't stand the heat anymore, so she kicked the quilt away a little, took a deep breath, and finally felt cool.

Xiang Yisen came back to his senses from his son's contemplation, and noticed the quilt that Yu Qing had kicked away. He was shocked: "My ancestor, you can't kick this quilt. You just gave birth and you are weak. It will be troublesome if you catch a cold."

"When did I become so fragile?" Yu Qing was kicked away even more thoroughly.

Xiang Yisen patiently covered her with the quilt back on.

"I'm sweating from the heat, and you still cover me with such a thick quilt. I'll get prickly heat." After saying this, Yu Qing stared at him with a pair of pitiful eyes.

Xiang Yisen saw that her usual rosy cheeks were gone, and her entire face was pale and bloodless. It was obvious that giving birth to the twins had consumed a lot of her energy.

He felt sorry for her and patiently coaxed her, "You just sweated, and all the pores on your body are open. If you suddenly open the quilt, the cold air will enter your body and you will catch a cold. Let's just bear with it."

Afraid that she would lift the quilt again when he wasn't paying attention, he added, "I'll get some hot water to help you wipe your body. Maybe changing clothes will make you feel fresher."

After wiping my body and changing my clothes, I felt much more comfortable.

Xiang Yisen poured out the chicken soup from the insulated lunch box and said softly, "You must be hungry. Let's have some chicken soup first."

Yu Qing stretched her neck to look at the crib, "Bring the babies here so I can see them first."

When she was in the delivery room, she fainted after giving birth to the last baby. Before she fainted, she seemed to hear the doctor say it was a boy, which meant she gave birth to twin sons.