Really?

XAVIER'S POV
9:22p.m.

I exhale driving through the gate,
Tansaneé

I shake my head at the thought of her while heading up the stairs.

Since the moment i laid eyes on her in the club she has been on my mind, why?

I couldn't be the one to tell you.

Something about how shy she looks despite how she can get entices me.

Seeing her again today was ....., to say the least.

She's so pretty under natural light and surprisingly not a bore to talk to.

I open my bedroom door and my face falls immediately.

I hiss under my breath closing the door.

"Where were you?" Is the first thing to come out of her mouth.

A police?

"Katrina Lowe me nuh man" I hiss immediately irritated by her presence.

She stands infront of me and I move around her placing my key on the dresser.

Who even let har in ya?

She steps out infront of me again, I glare at her but she proceeds to ask her question.

"Which brown gyal you did deh wid?!" Her voice slightly raised pissing me off.

Jen really tell pan me?

"Cool nuh man, mi just go link a friend" I tell her nonchalantly

Friend?

She scoffs,
"You just move here and you have friend?!"

I audibly hiss.

"Bill yute" my eyes narrow on her.

"You really tek me fi ediat enuh" She shakes her head turning away from me.

Breathing heavily she faces me again, this time her eyes glossed over.

"Swear we did pass this babe" her voice breaks and I sigh scratching the back of my head.

Jah know?

"Kat me nah do nothing"
So you nuh just make out with Saneé?

That didn't mean anything.
Bredda.

"You expect me fi believe that?" She cries and I look away from her.

Me too tired fi this.

"B C'mere" I take her hand pulling her into me.

"Stop ih bawling" my hand runs down her back grabbing a handful of her ass squeezing it.

She sighs into my chest and I pull away. She wipes her eyes looking up at me.

"I just got you here with me, I don't want anything to come between us babe" she tells me and I remain silent

Katrina has been my 'girl' since I lived in mobay, we did long distance after her family had moved a little over a year ago.

I would only see her on weekends or holidays so when she found out i was moving to Kingston she was the most excited.

"I love you" she tells me and I kiss her lips.
"I want us to work" she adds and I kiss her even deeper.

She moans into the kiss and my hands travel down her hips to her thighs picking her up.

She wraps her legs around me and I smirk carrying her over to the bed.