Accusations

TANSANEÉ POV
Jan. 22
1:00 p.m.

With a sweet smile playing on her lips.
She tilts her head blushing at whatever is on her phone screen.

"Watch blush" I tease Nicki, her face burns before she giggles fanning me off.

From me reach this girl a smile wid phone,
After she asked me to come with her to the  Blue Cafe on Constant Spring road for a study date, I quickly agreed as Xavier and I got into a bit of a heated argument earlier and I needed the space to cool off..

If only I'd known I would be sitting sitting here for the past hour watching and listening to Nicole go on and on about a guy she recently started talking to.

All while refusing to tell me the name of this person, simply referring to him as such man.

I would have stayed with Mr.Miserable.

Taking another sip of my sub-zero I decide to take out my phone and open the Twitter application, scrolling aimlessly through my time line.

Amidst my my liking and retweeting my attention is drawn upwards to the sound of a male voice.

Looking to see who it was my eyes make four with a dark Adonis, with a quick glance i note how toned his chocolate coated frame is before looking away placing my attention back on my phone.

"You ready fi leave?" I ask Nicole, she looks away from her phone to me.

"Kinda, me ago use the bathroom first" she tells me I nod watching as she pushes back her chair standing from the seat to head in the direction to re enter the Cafe as we were seated on the outside dining area.

In an effort to pass time I switch apps entering tiktok to watch a few videos, but I'm distracted once again feeling eyes on me.

Finding the same Adonis from when I looked up the first time. His dark eyes pierce me from the distance, pulling me in.

This time he offers a charming smile displaying his perfect teeth admist his full lips catching me by surprise.

Despite myself I feel my cheeks beginning to rise and clear my throat adverting my attention once again.

After about ten minutes Nicole returns to the table.
"Girl!" She starts as soon as she arrives, but I'm too distracted by the feeling that I'm being watched before feeling someone tap me on my shoulder.

Turning my head, I brush my hair to the side looking back at whoever it was, when my eyes meet his, I feel my heart beats momentum rise.

Offering a strange look to him, he speaks, "Ya pree me so?" He asks, his voice deep as he husks with each word.

Losing my train of thought for a moment as I'm immediately captivated by his intense eyes that stare into me, I quickly snap out of it rolling my eyes.

"Who did a pree you?" I retort sassily, his lips twitch into a smug smirk before he chuckles lightly.

He looks about his early twenties, the oldest I would call him would ne twenty-one, freshly.

"Well, then mi guess sumn draw me ova here. Probably you pretty face" he compliments,

I feel myself blush before my trance is broken by Nicki clearing her throat.

"Mi ready" she speaks, I look over at her as she gives me a knowing look.