Infedelities

TANSANEÉ POV
Monday, Jan. 9
7:45 a.m.

Entering the classroom with Xavier behind me I immediately feel a pair of eyes boring holes into my head.

Purposely ignoring her I make my way to my seat next to Thalia taking out my iPad getting ready for my first class of the day as well as going over my schedule.

"Good morning my Sixth Formers" Mrs.King comes into the class room.

The class returns her greeting before falling back into their own conversations. I feel when Xavier moves closer to me.

"Why you so tense?" He asks me, I look over at him forcing a small smile.

"I'm fine just want to finish this" I show him my screen, he stares at me intently before returning his attention to his MacBook.

Mrs.King goes over her register, before giving us her first day back at school pep talk.

"I know we all had fun over the break but we're back at school now, I know you guys are top performing students and i expect nothing but excellence for the second term" she speaks.

I tune out most of what she says keeping focused on my task, "Tansaneé? Where is she?"

I look up hearing my name,"Yes?"

"Ah, The VP wants you for something go see her in your free session or lunch" she tells me, I nod.

"Okay miss"

It's more than likely about one of my Scholarships, I don't put too much thought on it putting my iPad back in my bag.

Everyone gets up for their classes, I ask Thalia to follow me to the bathroom before we head to the library. She agrees picking up her bag.

Upon entry I hiss my teeth under my breath seeing Katrina and Ashley in there.

Ignoring their presence I hand Thalia my bag and enter one of the stalls to relieve my bladder. Once done I wipe and flush before going back out to wash my hands.

"Who him?" Ashley asks her.

Katrina nods leaning against the sink next to the one Ashley is using.

"Excuse" I say, my voice not hiding my irritation.

She rolls her eyes and moves purposefully bumping my shoulder in the process.

I breathe deeply, trying to avoid conflict I say nothing simply going to wash my hands.

"Nuh know why she a blow dung like bull" Katrina says, Ashley laughs.

"Wahm to this batta ears gyal?" Thalia hisses her teeth.

I look over at her to see her glaring at Katrina.
"Bitch who ya address so?" Katrina fires back.

Lawd Jesus now

"Don't address her as no bitch dog face" I come to Thalia's defence.

"You a whore so ofcouse ya go take up fi the bitch" she rolls her eyes.

I mentally count to ten, it takes everything out of me to not grab and stomp her out but i have to remember where I am and the position I hold here.