Tulum

TANSANEÉ POV
July 19
12:09 p.m.

"Xavier hold your head!" I snap,
He hisses his teeth and turns to make himself comfortable, his head resting on my lap.

I sigh feeling tired as I start the next stitch braid.
He breathes deeply, his eyes shut.

I yawn and look at my phone when it vibrates, I look at the time and smile before dipping my head and leaving kisses on his face and lips.

He opens his eyes and looks at me, his eyes filled with sleep. I smile at him, "Happy Birthday baby"
I kiss his lips again. He kisses me back closing his eyes again.

He's so tired, probably not even realize wah me seh.

I don't bother him anymore just finishing up his hair before slipping out of bed to wash my hands and put away the products I used.

Coming back to him sleeping I slip on one of my bonnets on his head to protect his hairstyle since I have no idea where he left his durag.

If I don't preserve his hair he will let it get as messy as ever, as his hair is steady curly so like mine it's really easy to mess up in braided styles

Slipping into bed next to him I command Alexa to turn off the lights, the only thing illuminating the room being the red led lights we had installed into our bed frame.

In his sleeping state Xavier pulls me onto him, one of his hands going straight to my breasts for him to feel up providing both of us comfort.

My eyes shut as soon as my head hits the pillow.
My alarm goes off, I quickly reach for my phone and turn it off before it wakes him up.

I attempt to slip out of bed but he pulls me back, "Weh ya go?" He mumbles, I sigh.

"I need to pee" i partially lie, what i need to do is get the suitcases in the car.

He eases off me hugging onto a pillow as a replacement of me while I make my way downstairs.

Picking up the keys to the GLE, I unlock it before going into the guest room closet downstairs where I stashed our bags.

Pulling the suitcases out one by one I load them into the trunk, I then go back inside to get the balloons to set up in the room.

I turn off the ceiling fan in our room making sure he's still sleeping before letting each helium balloon in to decorate the ceiling.

Finally retrieving his gifts from the downstairs closet I go to put them at the end on the bed on the seat when I see him stir and freeze.

When he doesn't wake up and I sigh placing them down, I smile at my work dropping rose petals all over the floor. Putting up my camera in the corner of the room I ensure it's recording before climbing back into bed next to him.

Instead of laying on the bed I lay on him he pulls me closer , "Babe me nuh feel good" I whisper .

"Wahm to you mama?" He asks me, his eyes still shut indicating how exhausted he is. I almost start feeling bad for waking him up but we're on a schedule.

"I feel sick" I tell him lowly, he opens his eyes.
"How sick?" I pout and rub my belly, "I threw up, now I feel weak" I lie.

He breathes deeply stretching to sit up, as he does I see him looking around the room before looking over at me with a smile on his face.

I smile feeling him pull me to him leaving kisses all over my skin, from my lips down my neck, on my cheeks. I giggle, "Do you like it?" I ask.

"Love it mama" he presses a kiss on my lips,
He hovers me, "You feel weak fi real b?" He asks me, I shake my head no.