Near

TANSANEÉ POV
8:19 p.m.
📍Kingston Public Hospital

Tears pooled in my eyes I bite the inside of my cheek trying to calm myself down.

You a tell me seh from we come in nobody caah tell me where my man is or if he's okay?

If he's even alive..

The nurse wraps the bandage around my arm, I wince when she accidentally touches the bruising on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry hun" her eyes soften filling with sympathy.

I nod in understanding, "Have you heard anything? Where he is?" I ask again, my voice threatening to break as the worst possibilities enter my mind.

I heard the shot, I saw the blood, hell I was the one holding down on the wound on our way here trying to keep him up before I passed out when he shut his eyes after his face went pale.

Now I don't know if he's even li...
I gulp taking a shakey breath.

My stomach feels weak, I rub it and close my eyes .

I feel so sick.

"I feel like I'm going to throw up." I tell the nurse, she looks at my face. My head hangs feeling heavy as a bad feeling passes over me.

Jesus

She quickly shifts to the side getting a bedside pan slipping it under my head just as I start emptying my guts.

Tears roll down my cheeks unendingly, it finally stops and I lift my head before hearing the curtain pull.

"Tansaneé?!" Mommy's voice meets my ear, I look over seeing her in her scrubs. The look on her face horrified.

She quickly rushes over to me being careful while hugging me after seeing my bandages.

"Oh my God, when them tell me seh two young adults come in after wah shoot out and crash me nearly dead when me see the names. I'm so glad you're alive"

She sounds like she wants to cry, I close my eyes.
"Have you seen Xavier or do you know where he is?" I ask her.

She pulls back and nods, "He's being dressed right now. Luckily the bullet went straight through and didn't hit anything vital , God thank you" a tear rolls down her cheeks.

I breathe feeling deeply relieved.

God you know me wouldn't can manage that right now!

It feels like a weight has been lifted off me.

"Thank you so much" she kisses my face,
Her eyes then find the pan with the vomit before she looks back at me.

She doesn't comment on it instead turning to the nurse, "I need a urine and blood test to be done on her as well as an x-ray to check for any inflammation as well as for her to be moved to a private room, Xavier Banks as well" the nurse nods, mommy then turns to me.

"I'll go check on Xavier, I don't want you moving around right now. Lay down, I know you're worried so I'll video call you when I'm around there. Do you have your phone hun?" She asks me, I nod.