Expect

Hello..hi! Vote and Comment fimmie please Thonks!!

XAVIERS POV
July 1
7:03 a.m.

Lifting her onto me I bury my face in her neck, wrapping my arms around her to pull her closer to my body as I inhale her scent.

It acts as a tranquilizer, making me feel calm.

"Xavier?" Her voice is so low, barely above a whisper. It still holds remnants of sleep.

"Hmm?" I hum rubbing my hands against her skin.

She twists and turns in my embrace before relaxing and snuggling into my chest.

"I'm hungry" she tells me,
I kiss her skin feeling her shiver, "Wah you want fi eat mama?"

"French toast and plantain" she shifts onto her side now peering up at me. I kiss her lips, she blushes.

"You just a kiss me from you wake Xavier" she giggles pushing me back, I just smile and sit up. Running my hand from her back over her ass I seal it off with a slap that echoes through the room.

Fat yuh fuckkkk

She hisses and rubs her rear, "See why me caah like you fi long though? Gwan go make me food and lowe me" and turns away from me grabbing her phone.

"You a run me?" I lower my voice to ask her, she peers up at me. I see it tug at her heart strings and smirk internally before she shakes her head.

"No" she sits up and leans over kissing my lips,
I grab her pulling her over to straddle me. She gasps and grabs my arms.

"Wah ride sumn?" I ask her, she blushes and shakes her head.

"Sure?" I push up under her, she giggles and rolls off my lap. "Caah fuck pan hungry belly, nuh wah ketch gas" she tells me.

I hiss my teeth not wanting the laugh to escape.

Stretching I fully get out of bed going downstairs to the kitchen.

10:22 a.m.

Watching as tears roll down her cheeks, I shake my head and breathe deeply feeling frustrated.

Jah know??
You definitely breed har dawg..

"Food yaw bawl ova?" I ask in disbelief,
She sniffles, "You know seh a never yours! And the last one me leave you take it!" She continues to cry.

Her father is staring at her amused by her behavior.

I sigh, "Tansaneé stop ih bawling, me we buy it back"

Caah believe this a rass.
A next day nah pass and she nuh take a test.

"Now! And me want wah red slushee too"
I nod, her dad laughs.

"Two a unuh a something else." He smiles,
"A you daughter, swear she ago kill me" I respond looking at her.

Likkle bit and miserable like.

She rolls her eyes still obviously upset.
Swear me never think a did that big of a deal...deven did medz seh a ih last one.

"If you never eat me things we wouldn't have no problem! But NO! The only thing wah me put inna the fridge cause me been a want it you eat it off."

I hiss my teeth, "Likkle girl, avoid me yer cause me know a caah food you a bawl over as a big 19 year old." I snap at her.

She stares at me with a trembling lip, "Swear me caah like you!" Her tears start to roll again.