Cobra

TANSANEÉ POV
Mar. 27
2:30 p.m.

As the cold breeze hits me through the windows in the class the heavily pouring rain beats on the concrete outside.

I reach into my backpack retrieving Xavier's physco bunny hoodie before pulling it on.

His scent engulfs me as I push my arms through, resting my elbow on the desk I prop my head up on my palm while making note of the work being written on the board.

"Tansaneé James" I hear my name and look up at him.

"Yes sir?" I respond, not remembering his name regardless of the fact that he told us when he got in here.

He smiles at my response, "Just taking the register." Hearing that I look back at my note book completing the simple activity before getting up from my seat and taking my note book to his desk.

He looks up at me as if waiting for me to speak, "I'm finished" I hand it to him.

He takes it reading through my answers, as he does so I look at him.

He looks young, like just graduated teachers college young.

He's decently attractive too, from the way he looks in his button up shirt I can tell he works out aswell.

Looking away shortly after my mind strays to my bed as the thoughts of sleep revisits me.

I just want to go home and lay down in my room, preferably alone.

Sleep has been the best escape recently, sex has been a great distraction as well. The only time I've been free from my thoughts and all the stress that comes with it.

"Miss James" he calls taking me from my thoughts, I hum looking back.

He gives me a strange look, "How it look like you mind gone far suh?" He stares at me. I put on a small smile brushing it off.

"Just a think"
He quirks an inquisitive brow at me, "Think bout wah?" He inquires.

Sir...
"Sleep" I respond flatly, he chuckles briefly as if I was joking.

Him caah hurry up and mark me book?

"School soon done so you can go home go do just that Tansaneé" he tells me, I nod looking at my note book seeing a note at the end of it.

"What's that about?" I ask.
I checked this so many times, wah me coulda get wrong?

He looks up at me briefly, "Just a slight correction to your closure. Try it like this and see how it flows." He advices.

I look from what I wrote to his corrections and nod, "Oh, yeah that works" I try to sound enthusiastic but fail.

I'm in no mood for this.
I genuinely don't care.

"You sure you okay?" He asks, I nod trying not to sigh.

I don't want to be here.

I wish you would stop saying that..my subconscious pouts.

He narrows his eyes on me, "That nuh look too sure, my office always open. Make sure you good enuh" he tells me.

I nod moving away from his desk back to my seat, as I go I feel a pair of eyes on me and look back to see him look away as another student approaches his desk.

..weird.

Sitting back down I sigh feeling relieved when the bell rings signifying the end of classes.