Inclusion ..

XAVIERS POV
August 16
9:46 a.m.

She makes up her face, arms folded across her chest. Wahm to this likkle girl man?!

"Fix you face right now and stop wid the foolishness" I say in deadpan.

She huffs, "Xavier come outta me face and gwan weh you a go." She snaps at me, I pinch her lip, her frown deepens

"You mouth, ya go gwan til me slap you pan it."
She hisses, "Anuh that, do it" she challenges me.

I stare at her, hard.
She stares back.

"Sometimes me just wah wull you and choke you" she curses me, I hum.

"Watch wah go reach you, continue" I warn her walking around her to the pantry in the kitchen.

"Wah you ago do? Beat me?" She hisses, I step back out and glare at her. "Nuh piss me off."

Fuck do har?
"Yow it's like you just wake up and weh yeah me ago fuck wid him today. You fucking tormented?! Sumn do you?! Best thing you do a move outta man fucking face cause me nuh know wah you bomboclaat problem." I curse angrily at her, my words seem to take her by surprise seemingly hurting her feelings.

She stares at me breathing heavily, her eyes filling up with tears. "ME HATE YOU!" She shouts. I hiss my teeth, "Me hate you too." I respond harshly picking up my car keys.

Her tears roll down her cheeks.
I close my eyes and breathe.

Shit.

She pregnant...a hormones...easy wid har.
I remind myself.

Nobody neva send you go breed the people them girl pitney enuh yute. My subconscious seems to find humor in this.

"Me neva mean that, I'm sorry" I apologize, she turns away from me. I step towards her and wrap my arms around her body. Placing a kiss on her forehead I hug her. "Wah come wid me, I'm sorry" I rub her back.

She sniffles, "You hate me for real?" Her voice soft, I sigh and look at her face wiping away the tears that wet her cheeks.

"The world know seh me love you, you just get pan me nerves a while ago. I didn't mean it" my voice gentle, she pouts looking up at me.

"I love you too" she tells me, I smirk.
"You nuh just shout seh you hate me?" I ask, she blushes. "You hurt my feelings."

I shake my head not even wanting to get into the argument, nah argue wid har.

"Ya fawud or not?"
She nods after a second.
"Hurry up and ready then."

10:27 a.m.

Tansaneé swear nobody nuh know or caah see seh she a breed.

I shake my head watching her at the counter eating seasoned fries with a milkshake.
Bout she a crave icecream and salt.

Seeing that she's good I walk to the back to the managers office.

"Kaideen?" I call she notifies me that she's in her office answering with a, "I'm in here Xavier!"

I push the door and step in, "Morning" she's the first to greet. I nod my head, "Good morning"

"What do I owe the pleasure of seeing you this morning?" Her voice a little sarcastic, I glare at her.

Everybody know me nuh come roun ya, despite this place technically being mine due to how my father shared his assets.

All the money that's made from the business goes to me, my life has been easy since the people that he payed to get work done and keep the business a float  have been doing their job.