Fav-In-Law

ROSHAN POV
Same day..
Wed.Feb 1
4:03 p.m.

Placing my arm around her waist I squeeze her side before placing a kiss on her cheek. She smiles,
"I'll see you at home babe"

I smile back admiring her in her scrubs which fit her curvy figure well.

"Tonight" I hold her hand kissing her ring finger.
"Watch teenage love! Dr.James you lunch done enuh. Roshan please come go work!" Janae's best friend says bringing our attention to her as she stands waiting on Tajanae at the door.

Janae blushes shyly while giggling, I chuckle.
"She soon fawud man" I tell her friend before placing my attention back on her as she stands at the door of the bmw.

"Tell me everything that happens at the meeting today, you nuh supposed to pick up Henny in like 15 minutes?" She asks.

Shit.

"Yeah" I respond reaching for my phone to see a message from Tansaneé telling me that her classes are over.

Like me lose track a time,
I had decided to surpise my wife with lunch today, just as a little gesture to spend some time together.

Neva memba seh me affi leave certain time fi reach Henny on time.

"Me affi leave" I tell her, she nods moving back.
I furrow my eyebrows pulling her back.

"Kiss me first nuh" I pull her by her waist towards me, she places her hand at the side of my face planting a quick kiss on my lips attempting to pull away before I deepen it grabbing her hips.

I bite down on her bottom lip gently before grabbing and slapping her ass.

Fat enuh.

She moves my hand stepping back.
"Stop, me deh a work Roshan!" She says staring at me wide eyed looking behind her to see if anyone can see us.

I only smile at her, "Later wifey"
She rolls her eyes playfully moving from the car.

I watch her walk away towards the entrance of the building.

Deh wid har fra me a 16 and it's like me caah get used to har.

Never see a woman wah me love so other than me mother and you know day a different type a love this.

Woulda married har 10 more time.
My phone begins to ring as I bring the engine to life, answering through the car I hear Tansaneé's voice come through the speakers.

"Dad- Xavier leave me alone nuh!" She says sounding frustrated.

"Daddy where are you because Xavier ago gwan til me and him fight" she complains. I shake my head at her regardless of the fact that she can't see me.

"Me deh pan me way hun, wah him do you?" I ask.
"Him keep on a bother me-" she's cut off and I hear shuffling before hearing Xavier's voice.

"Rosh you wah know seh you daughter deh abuse me" he starts.

"Eee?" I ask playing along, making a turn onto the main road.

"The likkle hulk drape me up and box me wah day" he tells me.

"Me believe you man a so she love dealid har bredda dem rough" I say in agreement

"See all you father know bout you dirty ways" his statement directed at her, I hear as she audibly hisses.