Envy

Vote && Comment🩷
Tell me your favorite song at the moment🪐

TANSANEÉ POV
📍Ironshore, Montego Bay
March 24
11:40 a.m

"Put her inna ih playpen make she cry herself go sleep, you spoil her too much a hold her

"Put her inna ih playpen make she cry herself go sleep, you spoil her too much a hold her."

I discreetly roll my eyes when Chanelle gives me yet another instruction on how to take care of my child.

As if I'm not the one doing it every single day!

Sarai continues to fuss, I stay silent while she continues giving me advice from beside me.

This lady a overstimulate me.
I step to the side for some space.

Knowing exactly what her problem is, I grab a towel from her baby bag and hug her closer to my chest.

She starts again.

"Jesus Tansaneé you nuh need fi cover up two a we a woman, just put it inna har mouth if a that you ago do." I sigh and ignore her.

My comfort me a work wid miss lady.

Adjusting her in my arms, I drape the towel over her and pull my breast out securing the nipple in her mouth.

Sarai quiets down shortly after, supporting her body on mine with one arm I use my free hand to pack her bag back up.

I need to bring this upstairs.

As always she pushes her other hand into my top for her comfort aswell almost pulling it out of my top.

Exactly why I used the towel.
Sarai will expose me to anybody!

"Mommy." I hear behind me,
Chanelle looks at her son but his attention moves to me and his daughter first.

"Unuh good? A sleep she gone sleep?" He asks me, I shake my head no still feeling her eating.

"She was being fussy i think she's just tired." I rock her a bit, he moves closer and rests his palm on my back. Moving the towel to look at her face but not enough to expose me.

"Hi daddy baby." He smiles at her, she smiles back sleepily making me smile. Her eyes begin to look heavy, "Somebody's tired." I move away from the counter and walk to the couch.

"Weh ih extension cord them deh mummy?" He asks her. "Bottom left drawer in the living room." She tells him.

He goes and gets it, I secure my breast back in my top and lean back with Sarai moving her to lay on my chest. Gently patting her back as she falls into her sleep.