BadAttitudes

TANSANEE POV
Saturday,Feb.4
10:23 a.m.

"Come here nuh" he bites his lip still sauntering towards me, I giggle stepping back while shaking my head.

"Me wah show you sumn" he says coming closer,
"Eee? What?" I ask curiously.

"Mi hood" he responds vulgarly, leaving me unable to stop the laugh that escapes me lips serving as an effective distraction for him to grab me.

I squeal feeling my back hit the bed.
My smile widens staring up at him into his eyes, his intense eyes.

Filled with nothing but pure lust and carnal desire.
His eyes lower to my tights, his attention solely on the v-shape printed out in them.

"Fat suh?" He bites his lip staring at it.
I feel myself soak under his gaze before he attacks my neck leaving love bites while pulling down the waist band revealing my underwear to him.

He pulls them to the side slipping a finger in.

"Ouu" I close my legs trapping his hand.
Feeling his hand between my thighs gently caressing me there soft moans continue to slip from my lips.

"Open you legs Tansaneé" he smiles, I blush shyly giving him access.

He keeps our eyecontact, as he gently caresses my folds. My mouth gapes as my moans fill the air.

"Baby" I mutter,
"Hmm?" He responds, the bass in his voice making me wetter.

I feel my nipples harden under my thin top,he removes his hand from between my thighs moving them to my breasts. As soon as hes about to pull them from my top the door knob leading into the room turns.

I quickly push him off me and cover myself attempting to fix my underwear when I make eyecontact with his mother who quickly looks away from us.

I look away too feeling unexplainably embarrassed.
Jesus CHRIST!

"Mommy you caah knock?" He asks her,his annoyance palpable.

Why him never lock the door?!

"Neva think nobody in here, I was bringing you something I'll come back" she quickly leaves closing the door behind her.

I hide my face in the pillows and groan wanting the earth to swallow me whole.

Why me God?
She more than hate me now, not even did know seh she deh here.

You know seh me will cry?
Imagine you mother in law wah hate you catch you and har son a get freaky innah har house??

Right now me shame!

Xavier rubs my side,I push his hand away.
"Stop" I whine.

"B" he chuckles,
"Why you a laugh? Xavier right now me shame move" I push him, he puts his arms around me pulling me to him.

"She not even see nothing" he lies trying to comfort me.

Even if she neva see nothing, she more than see me push weh har son and cover up miself and me know seh she anuh idiot...she more than know wah did deh gwan.