Pavillion

Remember to vote and comment 🌟
Imma be so honest and say I didn't proof read all of this 😭

XAVIERS POV
Mar. 01
3:10 p.m.

"Me, Thalia and Nikki babe" she tells me,
"Go do wah?" I ask already hating the idea,
Me never hear har come bout she wah go pavillion yet.

"I'm gonna buy shoes and Thalia is going to buy a set she saw, we're not going to take long" I stare at her, though she's speaking in a controlled tone her attitude continues to peak through.

From morning she a act suh and all now me nuh know wah coulda cause this.

"Who a take unuh?"
I don't know why but for some reason I don't want her to go, I much rather her here waiting for me to finish training.

Where I can see her.
But I don't want to seem controlling despite the feeling inside me.

"We a get wah Uber Xavier"
I can tell my questions are getting on her nerves but I have to ask.

Especially with the situation at hand, her safety is my priority.

"Text me when you reach and a lef and call me when you reach home, matter of fact me we come fi you" I tell her, she nods.

"Okay" she's about to walk away when I pull her back, my eyebrows furrowed.

"Me caah get wah kiss?" She stares at me before leaning forward to give me a quick kiss, "I love you be safe baby" I tell her, her eyes soften staring at me.

"I love you too" is her soft response before walking away.

I watch her go before looking back at the track, the sound of my Sajays voice brings me from my thoughts.

"Lover boy, coach seh laps!"
I hiss my teeth getting ready to run as he passes me.

Really nuh inna this today, worse after how the workout fuck me up over the weekend.

Plus for some reason I feel anxious, as if something is going to happen. Ever since she came to me and told me she was leaving without me.

Half way through my second lap I speed up in an effort to complete them faster before going back to the stands to retrieve my phone.

As I'm staring at the keyboard in Deonté's chat I contemplate whether or not i was overthinking.

Deciding to call instead he answers on the 4th ring, "Yow?"

"Send one a ih man dem uppa pavilion, me have a bad feeling."

NATHALIA POV
📍Pavilion Mall
4:55 p.m.

Hearing her hiss her teeth I roll my eyes, "Listen to me if you do that again me go just fling you over the railing" I tell her becoming annoyed with her attitude.

She pouts, "Thalia you nuh understand how me feel right now so just leave me alone."

Hissing my teeth now I walk away little away from her.

"Me kinda wah bore me tounge" I hear Nikki say and look at her, quirking an eyebrow.

"Snake eye?" Miss miserable chimes in,
She nods.