Liar

DEONTE'S POV
Jan. 20
11:08 p.m.

"Swear you did bad" I slap her ass getting off the bed. Nathalia rolls over burying her face into the pillows.

Tell har seh me woulda fix har attitude.

I quickly retrieve a towel before going back to where she is laying, she hasn't moved.

I smirk at my work before wiping her up with the towel.
"Me hate you" she mumbles, I smile.

"Love you too baby" I lean down kissing the side of her forehead.

Her eyes immediately shoot open looking over at me, a wide smile appearing on her face.

"You wah?" She asks, I furrow my eyebrows feigning confusion.

"Ya talk bout?"
She quickly sits up pulling the sheets over her chest.

"Stop nuh wah you just say Deonte?" She asks pulling on my arm.

I smile at her, "Seh wah? Mi love you?" I ask, she starts giggling like a child before springing up and hugging around me.

"I love you too, so much" she kisses my face, I chuckle holding around her naked frame.

I feel my chest warm.
Long time me wah tell har dat enuh.

"Come we go bathe b" I tell her, she wraps her legs around my waist securing them tightly.

I shake my head at her walking into the bathroom.
Placing her down once inside she turns on the shower before moving to secure her hair in a bun.

"Deonte" she calls me, I take my eyes off her ass finding her face in the mirror.

"Yea b?" I respond.
"You did put on the condom right?" She asks me,
I shake my head no securing my braids  at the back of my head.

She hisses, "That's why mi say mi go stop have sex with you"

The fuck?
I furrow my eyebrows, "Why you nuh chill? It really nuh that serious"

"Don't tell me that because I literally had a pregnancy scare Christmas, you can't keep doing this. And if you don't want to we go stop all together." She tells me in deadpan,

"Why you nuh just go pan birth control?" I suggest.

After mi feel dat raw she want me go back to boots? You mad?

"Why you nuh snip you balls? Don't ask me bullshit  Deonte!" She raises her voice moving towards the shower.

"Who the fuck ya raise you voice pan? Try watch yourself enuh, we a have a conversation" I match her tone.

She breathes deeply, "D me say wah me say, if you don't plan to wear the condom. We just nah go have sex because you not even have the courtesy fi pull out like you mother ago be pleased when you breed me, the lady don't even like me" she says sassily.

"Bredda weh dat come from?" I ask in referral to her last comment.

"Deonte mi ago bathe" she doesn't acknowledge my question getting into the shower.