Healing

Vote and comment 🌟

TANSANEÉ POV
Mar.04
9:36 a.m.

It's been three days.
Am I okay? Absolutely not.

I haven't been to school, basic tasks such as waking up every morning feel so tedious. At times I feel like just rotting away but, he won't allow me to.

He thinks I don't see the hurt in his eyes everytime he looks at me, but I do.

And it makes me feel worse at times because I know I can't make it better, I know I can't bring her back.

"You affi get up" I sigh hearing his voice on the other end of the line, he's currently at some meeting he couldn't miss today.

I assured him I'd be fine but being him he still called to ensure I got up and started my day.

"Xavier just give me a minute" I try, he hisses.
"Tansaneé get up now." He commands, I pout sittting up in the bed before looking at my phone screen and picking it up.

Lazily making my way to the bathroom, placing my phone on the sink I sit to pee seeing that the bleeding has stopped.

I stare at the middle of my underwear mindlessly, before getting up to get ready for my shower.

Washing my hands I pick up my tooth brush propping up the phone so that Xavier can see me clearly.

As I brush my teeth I catch a glimpse of my body in the mirror.

"Why me look so skinny?" I say more to myself, lifting the shirt turning to the side.

Furrowing my eyebrows I step on the scale shocked to see it at 150lbs, I was 167 a week ago.

"Wah ya do?" Xavier's voice calls to me,
I quickly step off the scale looking back at him.

If him did ever see me him cuss me.

His eyes narrow on me, "Me a go bathe" I tell him undressing myself.

Stepping into the shower I set up the phone in the window before getting to it, breifly glancing at my phone I see that his attention is on something else as he's apparently parking.

I stare at him while lathering my body,
A smile finds my face click the picture button at the side of my screen.

He looks back at the screen, "Wah you a take picture a mi fah?" He asks playfully,I shrug now blushing at the fact that I got caught.

He shakes his head while I go back to showering, once I'm done I get dressed in something comfortable before going to sit infront of my vanity.

Me kinda hungry..
Wonder if me left over still in a the fridge.

"Me go call you back inna the next two hours alright baby, gwan go eat something wah make sense." He tells me, I nod promising that I will.

"Make sure" the line disconnects and I sigh.

Putting back the products I used, I wipe across the table cleaning it up with a paper towel before getting up and heading downstairs.

Hearing the sound of my family conversating I enter the kitchen, mommy is the first to see me.

"A weh you pretty up fi go?" She smiles, I smile too.

"Hungry you hungry?" Daddy asks me, I nod opening the fridge door.

As I place the left over box of food on the counter I feel eyes on me. Looking up mine make four with my twins.

We stare at each other before  he looks away not saying anything, we've barely been able to talk for the past few days.